[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Let's be real though

That because all the diversity is driving down the average
YOu have a point but you can't pick and choose, most countries (Canada has bush niggers, England has Roma's) have a group(s) that skews stats. And now the Jews have pushed the Euro's inso accepting North African niggers and M-E sand niggs.

So you wanted to become rich and imported slaves - fucked yourselves.
You wanted more land so you invaded Mexico and took the SE - fucked yourselves.
Land of Libartay etc. in fulfilling that agitprop you take any immigrants in. You've fucked yourselves.

Can you say it with me "We've fucked ourselves." And with the Jews having infected your intelligentsia with White hate, you've "fucked yourselves."

Last edited:
Come on Arsin agree with you a bit that we overspend on Military but better over spend then under spend in this world of overpopulation I want to look strong.

The other thing is there is no way to compare education it's like comparing apples to oranges in the rest of the countries when people come over here and say they have such and such degrees our people blow them out of the water other countries inflate grades pass people on willy-nilly we can't even compare between the states here let alone between countries.
I'm in Mexico because my American dollar goes farther here and I'm ready to travel and live a little more like a king as I get ready to retire plus I can still work in the States from TJ , but if I needed to make money I go to the states like everybody else wants to.

The one thing Trump has done is stop the mass inflow of people; that is maga everyday. That in itself deserves a parade a hugggge parade
You guys are wasting your wealth on a MIIC that is WAYYY too big, it's completely insane. COMPLETELY INSANE.

But you've made some good points too, especially the one about stopping the cheap labour - I'm starting to agree with this point of view.

Last edited:
How many countries have you visited for more than a month and lived in Arsin?
Just the US, I spent my first 15 years there. What are two words that I think of when I think about my time being raised in a suburb of Detroit: social dissolution.
- unaffordable health care
- almost unaffordable quality post sec edu
- police thuggery problem/nigger problem
- lowest rates of social mobility in the West (land of least economic libartay)
- daily tensions with neighbours people everyone being stressed the fuk out

Last edited:
I am curious about people who sound positive about things that they have no personal experience with. I have always had a morbid curiosity about the human condition and our ability to create such strong right/wrong opinions in a petrie dish. It has always fascinated me to watch and listen to people expound upon topics that they have no real-world experience with. Now, Arsin could be a wise, world traveler for all I know. Just curious.
No not wordly. My wife and I just travel (skiing fanaticds) in Canada. We've done a bunch of 1 or 2 week trips to Mexico and the Caribbean. But not "worldly" by any measure.

I was born in the US lived my first 15 years there, spent a lot of time visiting for another 5. Seen the NE, Florida, California, Idaho (powderland) and of course Michigan.

I read a lot. Comparative surveys all conclude the same thing: The US is a shitty place to live for the average person. If you're rich it's great!

Last edited:
YOu have a point but you can't pick and choose, most countries (Canada has bush niggers, England has Roma's) have a group(s) that skews stats. And now the Jews have pushed the Euro's inso accepting North African niggers and M-E sand niggs.

So you wanted to become rich and imported slaves - fucked yourselves.
You wanted more land so you invaded Mexico and took the SE - fucked yourselves.
Land of Libartay etc. in fulfilling that agitprop you take any immigrants in. You've fucked yourselves.

Can you say it with me "We've fucked ourselves." And with the Jews having infected your intelligentsia with White hate, you've "fucked yourselves."
Yeah..you can pick and choose actually. Pretty much every other country on this mudball picks and chooses who they allow in

I read a lot. Comparative surveys all conclude the same thing: The US is a shitty place to live for the average person. If you're rich it's great!

but that's the point
who the fuck wants to be average
america is not the place to be if you aren't striving to get to the top

No not wordly. My wife and I just travel (skiing fanaticds) in Canada. We've done a bunch of 1 or 2 week trips to Mexico and the Caribbean. But not "worldly" by any measure.

I was born in the US lived my first 15 years there, spent a lot of time visiting for another 5. Seen the NE, Florida, California, Idaho (powderland) and of course Michigan.

Yeah, thats pretty much bullshit. Sounds like the observation of someone drinking hatorade because for one reason or another they have to live in some random shithole and not the U.S of bygod A.

California school science project that connected race and IQ is pulled after complaints | Fox News

A science fair project at a California high school faced criticism earlier this week after it compared race and IQ levels in connection to participation in an elite program at the school, The Sacramento Bee reported Saturday.

The project, titled “Race and IQ,” was put together by a C.K. McClatchy High School student who is part of the school’s elite Humanities and International Studies Program. It was displayed in the fair on Monday, the outlet said.

In comparing intelligence levels, the project reportedly questioned whether particular races were smart enough for the school’s magnet program and whether a racial disparity was justified.

“If the average IQs of blacks, Southeast Asians, and Hispanics are lower than the average IQs of non-Hispanic whites and Northeast Asians, then the racial disproportionality in (HISP) is justified,” the hypothesis said, according to the outlet.

To test the proposed theory, the student had a variety of unidentified teenagers with different racial backgrounds take an internet IQ test, the outlet said.

The project’s final conclusion reportedly found that “the lower average IQs of blacks, Southeast Asians, and nonwhite Hispanics means that they are not as likely as non-Hispanic whites and Northeast Asians to be accepted into a more academically rigorous program such as HISP,” the report said. “Therefore the racial disproportionality of HISP is justified.”

Sorry... CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC did not cover this story

College Republicans' Patriot Prayer rally disrupted by counter-protesters | Fox News

The goals were to bring conservatives together and promote free-speech rights,

Some counter-protesters voiced their goals.
“We’re here to fight back against the far right and fascism on our campus,” one counter-protester said.
“I’m not a fan of the president, and these people are fans. So I want to come out here and say this is not OK. And what you’re doing is not OK.”

While you silly black people may see this type of behavior as smart and tactical and effective... it is bound to backfire exponentially

Westerville, Ohio 911 call: Two officers killed after 911 hang-up - The Washington Post

Two police officers from Westerville, Ohio, were fatally shot Saturday in the line of duty while responding to a potential domestic violence call, officials said.

Shortly after noon on Saturday, police dispatched officers to an apartment complex after receiving a 911 call from someone who hung up, authorities said.

“As they went into the apartment, they were immediately met with gunfire and both officers were shot,” an emotional Westerville Police Chief Joe Morbitzer said at a news conference.

Immediate details about the incident were scant, though Morbitzer described it as a “potential domestic situation.” In the initial 911 call, a woman can be heard crying before the call disconnects, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

The newspaper also obtained tape from a subsequent 911 call the woman made.

“Please help, please help, please help,” the woman can be heard frantically telling a dispatcher. “My husband shot — he shot the police officers. Please hurry up. My daughter is in there.”

The woman then added that she was hiding in the bushes in the front yard.

The suspect was identified as Quentin Smith, city spokeswoman Christa Dickey said. Police said the suspect was wounded and taken to a hospital, but did not release further information about his condition or injuries.

Back