[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

i just tried to vote again for u (signed up the first day) and it says my login in invalid... fail

edit: seems like the captcha they have sucks, and every time i put it in it says "characters entered incorrectly"

Its case-sensitive so make sure u type them in caps if they are capitalized.

well if they weren't legit votes they weren't legit votes so I don't really fault them for it.

the impossibility of proving 18+ is whats ticking me off. A quick google search and 36% of xbox gamers are under 18. I can only imaging that correlates to their votes eventually.

hah just check my spam email account...

All Participating Voters:

At this point we have been unable to verify that the information provided upon Voter Registration is legitimate and valid. Until additional information is provided that can be confirmed as valid, as required by the official rules of Feldmann Nissan's Dream Wedding Giveaway, all votes previously cast will not be counted and voting privileges through this email account are suspended.

If you would like to reply to this email with valid information, your account will be updated.

Thank you,
Dream Wedding Administration
info@feldmannnissangiveaway.com

I didnt get that email.

Also, lets make up those 1600 votes. The last 4 days, we have been making up 100 votes per day. That means we have enough time.

hah just check my spam email account...

All Participating Voters:

At this point we have been unable to verify that the information provided upon Voter Registration is legitimate and valid. Until additional information is provided that can be confirmed as valid, as required by the official rules of Feldmann Nissan's Dream Wedding Giveaway, all votes previously cast will not be counted and voting privileges through this email account are suspended.

If you would like to reply to this email with valid information, your account will be updated.

Thank you,
Dream Wedding Administration
info@feldmannnissangiveaway.com

so send them real info and get em back :shrug:

I didnt get that email.

Also, lets make up those 1600 votes. The last 4 days, we have been making up 100 votes per day. That means we have enough time.

I agree we still have plenty of time. 5-10 TWers have been joining in on the fun every day and we still have the 1700 "haven't replied" facebook members.

I spamed the first 8 pages of that tab and facebook yelled at me :(

if you got the invalid respond with real info :shrug:

I mean come on did any one really think a name like dick cheese wasn't going to get flagged?

from the sounds of it it was almost exclusively people from here using completely ridiculous information. Any one who got the "invalid" email and thinks there stuff looked legit should post what their info was so we can laugh at them :)

Last edited:
if you got the invalid respond with real info :shrug:

I mean come on did any one really think a name like dick cheese wasn't going to get flagged?

from the sounds of it it was almost exclusively people from here using completely ridiculous information. Any one who got the "invalid" email and thinks there stuff looked legit should post their info for fun. :)
No offense dude but do you expect me to give some dealership my real info and then subsequently get harassed with not only offers from them but all those sponsoring vendors and God knows who else they sell that shit to?

Sorry but no. Still hope you win, but no.

I actually used real info and received those "invalid" emails. It wasn't my info, but someone's real info.

No offense dude but do you expect me to give some dealership my real info and then subsequently get harassed with not only offers from them but all those sponsoring vendors and God knows who else they sell that shit to?

Sorry but no. Still hope you win, but no.

i just filled in the info from where i used to live

I actually used real info and received those "invalid" emails. It wasn't my info, but someone's real info.

.... you also are probably 20 of the 83 suspended accounts because you didn't listen to me when i said shouldn't sign up a million accounts in the lab. Its not hard to slip up once with what you were doing.

EDIT: then again we put signs up in our campus labs so it could have just as easily been that. :shrug:

I feel i need to disclaimer all of my posts at this point. I don't condone cheating, you shouldn't do it, it doesn't help any one, all I can do is tell you not to but they can ban us from the contest due to others conduct so play by the rules. ect ect.

Last edited:
Back