[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

three branches of government tho
checks and balances
if we got an incompetent crazy person in the white house, someone gonna have to say so
since the publicans are too scare

checks and balances
if we got an incompetent crazy person in the white house, someone gonna have to say so

So impeach already and see how it plays out.. or shut the fuck up.

As of right now.. all they are doing is crying that mueller didn't play out like they arranged

checks and balances

I love how people like you and vanster try to pin Donald Trump as being incompetent and crazy when the only incompetent crazy people I see are the Dems like pelosi and AOC and Maxine Waters.

Oh yeah, and vanster.

Joe Biden and the benefits that have been awarded to his son Hunter both during and after the Obama administration are going to make Donald Trump look like an angel.

CNN keeps trying to push Biden, and im just not seeing it. When you can go out on the internet and scare up half a dozen examples of females of various ages he's practically dry humping on camera, how do they think thats going to fly? Trump will have a field day with that stuff.

Biden isn't anything special that I am aware of. He did nothing of note during his time as VP so i don't know why everyone thinks he's the goto guy

:lol: Just a matter of time.. 6/15

Democrat projection exposes their guilt in framing Trump Boston Herald

What we have with the Democrats right now is a textbook case of psychological projection – they are accusing Donald Trump of every dirty, illegal trick they themselves have been employing, first to fix the 2016 presidential election, and then, when that failed, to destroy his presidency.

“Psychological projection,” the internet says, “is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotion.”

Like, for instance, rage about losing the 2016 presidential election fair and square.

“(It) involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.”

On Thursday night, President Trump authorized the attorney general, William Barr, to declassify any documents needed to show how the Obama administration weaponized the entire federal government in its attempt to effect a coup against the elected president of the United States.

The Deep State, which now includes 98 percent of what was once called the mainstream media, immediately went into projection overdrive.

This is from a Democrat stenographer named Nicholas Confessore who appeared on MSNBC:

“What we now have here is the full weight of law enforcement of the US government being deployed against the president’s perceived enemies.”

This corrupt New York Times hack is precisely describing what happened … in 2016, when his hero Barack Obama was president, and Trump was the perceived enemy. Classic projection. But it gets even more absurd.

“This entire investigation is coming out of a fever swamp conspiracy about Peter Strzok … In some ways, he’s probably the best friend that Donald ever had in Washington.”

Even by the debased standards of the New York Times, this is very fake news.

I mean, in the text messages this bent fed Strzok sent to his FBI gal pal, which the crooked G-men initially claimed had been deleted (sound familiar?), Trump’s alleged best friend said, among other things, that the corrupt Hillary Clinton should win “100,000,000 to nothing.” On a trip to Tidewater, Virginia, visiting a Walmart, Strzok sneered to his married girlfriend that he could “smell” the Trump supporters.

And as early as 2017, in some pillow talk, Strzok conceded that Russia was a big hoax – “there is no there there.” But he was still willing to frame the new president. It was a good career move.

Back to this Confessore “reporter:”

“He was doing his job and in fact almost all of these guys were doing their jobs at the FBI, at Justice, they’re all kind of authorized to do the work they were doing.”

Exactly. In Obama’s banana republic, corrupt FBI agents like Strzok and his boss Andrew McCabe (whose wife took $700,000 from Hillary-connected political slush funds) were just “doing their jobs.” Because they authorized to broom a legitimate espionage investigation against Hillary Clinton, after which they were assigned to try to frame her GOP opponent for crimes he did not commit.

Are these fellow-traveling media swamp creatures like Confessore so depraved that they cannot see that in 2016, the Democrats were on the verge on imposing a police state on a free people?

Next, Rep. Adam Schiff, from California by way of Framingham. He actually said that any attempt to get the bottom of the failed railroading of the president is “un-American.”

“The president now seems intent on declassifying intelligence to weaponize it,” Schiff said.

Remember, this is the same pencil-necked geek who has claimed for two years that collusion was “hiding in plain sight.” Yet he has never produced a scintilla of evidence. Nor did Robert Mueller and his 18 angry Democrats.

“We are going to expose any abuse,” said Capitol Hill’s leading abuser, “any politicization of intelligence.”

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

On Friday, I asked Joe DiGenova, the former US attorney for the District of Columbia, what he made of this latest attempt by the Democrats to point the finger at their victims for exactly the crimes they have been perpetrating.

“It’s Orwellian,” he said. “They are accusing Bill Barr of exactly what they have been doing for the past three years. It’s called projection.”

Next, David Frum, a Toronto-born Never-Trumper. All we need from this lightweight foreign blow-in is the headline of his most recent piece:

“Trump’s Cover-Up Accelerates/ The president directed his attorney general to declassify information – raising the prospect of selective disclosure.”

You mean, selective disclosure like the FBI not telling the FISA court that the dodgy dossier they presented as “verified” was 1) total fiction and disinformation that was 2) bought and paid for Hillary Clinton.

So now the president allows all of this scurrilous Deep State libel to be made public, and this drifter from Canada says full disclosure is a “cover up.”

Jerry Nadler, the Penguin-like Congressman, described his party’s attempted coup as “an imaginary scandal.” John Brennan, the bloated dim-bulb Deep State coat holder who admits to voting Communist in 1976, said Trump was “trampling” on the Constitution, presumably by trying to investigate whether any card-carrying Reds tried to fix the 2016 elections.

Brennan said it was “unprecedented” and for once he was onto something. If Democrats are finally held accountable for their crimes, it will indeed be… unprecedented.

Listen man, I like you....I feel like for the most part we care about the same country and causes. We have the same goal and agenda. :flag:

That I love my country and my people as much as you do.

You also appear to be a military man so I like you even more just for that (knowing nothing else about you).

So I'm going to give this one a serious try and not trolololo.

This is what I feel like you know.....this is your RUBERT MURDOCH and MSM narrative that you have likely been fed most of your life.

This is the rebuttle I will just assume that you do not know, because, well, nobody on the TV is allowed to talk about any of this without censorship or sponsorship or cancellation concerns.

If you stop here.......please just watch that 2nd video and tell me where you disagree. Where you spot lies or misconceptions.

=====================

bonus discussion: my thoughts

What we are in with Israel is a very abusive relationship with a very long and terrible history

One where I can prove she steals from you.

Pravda: How Israel Built China’s Air Force With Stolen American Tech

The Apollo Affair - Wikipedia

Sleeps with other men.

HOW ISRAEL USED WEAPONS AND TECHNOLOGY TO BECOME AN ALLY OF CHINA

Israel’s ties with China are raising security concerns

Israel is giving China the keys to its largest port

Has attacked you.

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

Lied to you.

Israel knew Iraq had no WMD, says MP

still lies to you

Israeli intelligence 'intercepted Syrian regime talk about chemical attack'

Spies on you.

PAPADOPOULOS: MUELLER INVESTIGATED ISRAEL TIES, NOT RUSSIAN ONES

Spied on you.
Israel Won’t Stop Spying on the U.S.

Abuses your trust.

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

Laughs and celebrates your misfortune.

5 Israelis Detained for Puzzling Behavior' After WTC Tragedy - Haaretz

I mean this might ALL be Ok to you, I don't see how that is possible, but perhaps she is good looking and good in bed, that you still might not care but at some point the rest of us really do. Enough is enough my brother.

I mean what do we get back from all this? Can you explain to me what the quid pro quo is? How we benefit from the status quo?

You can say they fight off our enemies......which are really just their enemies. Of which I proved, through religious polling here, they care more about and like more than they do Christians? This is where I say they are abusing your trust and altruism and you need to stop giving them so much (yet alone your money, time and blood).

When this is done with my money and time against my well wishes it really kind of pisses me off tbh. Even if you still don't care.

This is beyond a regular one sided abusive relationship and we clearly need a divorce......they need to go their own way. Not sign a death pact where we bail them out from attacking every country around them (where we are headed). I'm not willing to give them any more of our money and political policy time (yet alone what appears to be all of it atm)

We have bankrupted ourselves to fight their wars. Islam primarily hates us because we are their dog of war. I mean just ask em.....it was always OBL's number one complaint. All ISLAMO extremists say this.

You can go with them, pick them over the USA, just like kids can pick between their own parents to live with, like all Jews inside the USA are doing, while picking our corpse clean first, but you CAN'T continue to fight for them while pretending that is to the benefit of us.

Netanyahu's Iran dilemma: Getting Trump to act without putting Israel on front line

That I will continue to argue with. With, in case you didn't notice, 100% WIKIPEDIA articles and/or articles written by actual Jews or Jewish sources. The kind that they are all but bragging about directly.

The kind I don't see how anyone can argue with. They are irrefutable.

I didn't even get into the more controversial topics. The more wicked stuff.

Like the recent release of those JFK files Trump dragged his ass on declassifying after 50 years.

How a standoff with the U.S. almost blew up Israel's nuclear program

Their part in not just undermining but replacing Kennedy over their own nuclear ambitions.

One that all of us should be real happy they have and fucked us over for (in all ways possible)

The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy - Wikipedia

OY VEY

I mean if this is our greatest ALLY, can you please explain to me who our greatest Enemy is and what they are doing that beats any of this?

Sorry for the delay, been crazy busy...

In talking about video 2 that was posted:

First off, listening to Netanyahu state there were weapons of mass destructions means nothing to me. That entire attack (911) was plotted, planned, and executed by the deep state probably led entirely by Dick Cheney. For all we know, Netanyahu was just regurgitating the talking points from the US so that we could go to war. Fuck Bush, Fuck Cheney, Fuck 911.

Moving past it.

I don't study this relationship as closely as you do, but for me, I feel like this is a partnership worth defending. Why you ask? First, Israel is vitally important from a strategic standpoint in the region. Having them as a solid ally allows us to keep all the sand monkey's in check. (Even though through mass migration their shit ideology is poisoning all of the civilized world.) Second, demographics. The white genocide is taking place before our eyes. We should defend against it at all costs. Lastly, it seems to me like they have technology that is helping us.

But last year Israel was also America’s 23rd largest trade partner. From Israel, America receives unusually high amounts of investment; helpful and profitable technologies and services; and advancements in science, agriculture, the environment, and healthcare that improve the quality of and, in some cases, quite literally save our lives.

http://www.thetower.org/article/israel-gives-much-more-to-the-u-s-economy-than-you-imagined/

US to buy two Iron Dome batteries as first part of $1.7b missile defense project

Michael Koplow, a Middle East analyst at the Israel Policy Forum, told Business Insider that the US's alliance with Israel owes to two key factors — intelligence sharing and ideological unity.

In 2010, for example, the US and Israel collaborated on one of the most-sophisticated malware systems ever created, Stuxnet, to infiltrate Iran's cyber infrastructure and slow progress towards nuclear weapons without firing a shot. In missile defense as well, US and Israel have worked together to field some of the most effective systems around.

Here's why the US and Israel are such close allies

Everything the gentleman is stating about Israel using US funds to build a wall is pointless. Congress holds the power of the purse. Like I've stated previously, the real issue is Congress and the Dems that control it. They have no intention on fixing our border issues and that is painfully clear. Everything Trump can do to bypass Congress he has done. Therefore, doesn't your argument fall flat? This isn't a Trump issue. It's a swamp issue. I hope to god the American people are paying attention and can see through all this political BS taking place.

Oh, and it looks like the wall is being built:

In a "Border Wall Status" update issued Monday, the CBP reports that thus far $6.1 billion has been allocated to building the wall, which it estimates will result in a total of "approximately 336 total miles" of border wall over the next couple of years. The report provides a breakdown of the different types of wall construction the 336 total miles will include:

86 miles of new primary wall
24 miles of new levee wall
68 miles of updated primary wall
144 miles of updated vehicle wall
14 miles of updated secondary wall

Thus, a total of 110 miles of the project will be "new" wall, while approximately 226 miles will be "updated" construction.

Thus far, 20 miles of new border wall has been constructed "through the traditional appropriations process and via Treasury Forfeiture Funding," the CBP reports.

In addition, the report specifies that "approximately 39.5, or about 99%, of the 40 miles of new border wall in place of pedestrian fence and vehicle barrier funded by the FY 2017 enacted budget" has been completed. Thus, around 60 miles of new wall has been completed during Trump's presidency when the budget secured by the Obama administration is included.

UPDATE: Report: Just 1.7 Miles Of Wall Built; Trump: 'Wrong'; New Report: Here Are The Real Numbers

Also, the link you posted about Israel spying on the US was from 2014. Of course they were spying on the US because Obama fucked that partnership and is a Muslim that wanted to kill jews. Just makes sense... right?

:kiss:

Are you really so stupid to think 'sand niggers' pose you any threat at all?

Who's behind the push for white genocide and open borders? It ain't Muslims you cuckservative.

Powerful Jews openly and deliberately work to end America as you know it, and dumb fucks like you step over themselves to defend them. It's fuckin hilarious.

The Jews/Israel is doing what they have done throughout history. Wormed their way into strong societies and convinced them its in their best interest to attack Israel's enemies. You'll notice you don't see large jewish populations in poor countries. There's a reason for that.

Israel wanted so bad to be plopped down in the middle of their biblical enemies with the story they wrote themselves about how god gave them that land, then cry because they are being attacked and use that as a justification to roll U.S. provided gear on dirt farmers and take another 2-3 blocks as a 'security zone'. They are getting what they asked for

What I really don't understand here is that if Trump is so terrible, so incompetent and such a buffoon then why not just put up a strong, competent candidate and sweep him out in the next election?

It's like a shitty boxer constantly trashing Mike Tyson, just get in the ring and get it done and the argument stops.

What I really don't understand here is that if Trump is so terrible, so incompetent and such a buffoon then why not just put up a strong, competent candidate and sweep him out in the next election?

It's like a shitty boxer constantly trashing Mike Tyson, just get in the ring and get it done and the argument stops.

If he is so dumb how come they cant outwit him? :lol:

Last edited:
Sooo the KKK rally in Ohio..

:lol: stupid fucks

Less than a dozen members of the Honorable Sacred Knights - a Ku Klux Klan group from Indiana

The early cost of protecting the Klan and counter-protesters during the rally and the alternate events Saturday is roughly $650,000, said Dayton City Manager Shelley Dickstein. Personnel costs are estimated at $250,000 and $400,000 for materials, she said.

KKK rally in Dayton ends without violence, arrests

Back