Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.' by Rooster128 - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.'
Page 2 of 6
arsin
Veteran++
Old
21 - 03-27-2017, 07:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I doubt they are going to make prisoner transports comfortable. Kinda goes with the whole confined thing. Get caught up in the system and prepare to be ****ed. Don't break the law or at least don't get caught.

Sponsored Links
arsin
Veteran++
Old
22 - 03-27-2017, 07:54
Images of Shawshank redemption ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
Don't break the law *******
Were you referring to the prisoners and/or the transport company? jj

Treating perps inhumanely is a ftw move in prisoner rehabilitation. They'll buy into society being ruled by law and reintegrate successfully emirite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Well, one does have to question the version of events coming from someone convicted of fraud.
It's a version that Androscoggin County endorses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Imagine how much longer it would take if they stopped every time someone said they had to go? I don't believe the 12 hours without stopping accusation, I'm sure they have guidelines about minimum spans without stopping.
Like Fool said, who's going to believe a convict oh wait

Last edited by arsin; 03-27-2017 at 07:56..
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 03-27-2017, 07:57
That sounds pretty bad. I guess when you're transporting criminals there's not a lot of sympathy.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 03-27-2017, 08:03
no pretty bad was the way they transported criminals in the past. this is first class in comparison

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 03-27-2017, 08:25
wouldn't stop for 12 hours and takes 7 days to get here hmmm

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 03-27-2017, 08:29
you're not implying she isn't being completely honest here are you?

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
27 - 03-27-2017, 08:33
P much what I'd expect from Tennessee/Kentucky based private prison transportation company.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 03-27-2017, 08:36
What surprised me was they didn't just rent U-haul trucks and smash a bunch in there and save some cash.

Lock it and park it for a week and save even more

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 03-27-2017, 09:40
Shoulda tied her to the bumper instead. ***** could lose some weight running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
30 - 03-27-2017, 09:58
anyone saying she is lying about how awful that **** was is crazy. these contractors don't give a **** if you are uncomfortable they just hope you don't die (they've had at least 1 person die a year since 2000)

keep in mind these people have not been processed by the law and they may be innocent or guilty. its not acceptable to treat these people with such a lack of disrespect for basic human dignity, this is something that could happen to someone completely innocent. the government is aware of this problem and doesn't really give a **** because who cries for inmates

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 03-27-2017, 10:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
anyone saying she is lying about how awful that **** was is crazy. these contractors don't give a **** if you are uncomfortable they just hope you don't die (they've had at least 1 person die a year since 2000)

keep in mind these people have not been processed by the law and they may be innocent or guilty. its not acceptable to treat these people with such a lack of disrespect for basic human dignity, this is something that could happen to someone completely innocent. the government is aware of this problem and doesn't really give a **** because who cries for inmates
Rayn, there is no way she was driven 12 hours straight for 7 days.

The deaths.. wouldn't that be expected when you're dealing with numbers and with people who are unquestionably, in denial about their health?

Guilty or innocent when you enter the system, you pay the price. It is designed to be uncomfortable.

Last one. How do you think people would react if they were presented a big tax bill for 'prisoner' transport? Look at prisons. No one cares.

Right or wrong. I don't see this changing and I don't see people giving a ****. Maybe sad maybe just people being people

Last edited by SuperTrap; 03-27-2017 at 10:12..
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
32 - 03-27-2017, 10:49
I'm willing to believe her 100%

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
33 - 03-27-2017, 10:57
I'm perfectly willing to believe that a private prison transport company places profit over people. I'm perfectly willing to believe that unskilled, uneducated, underpaid prison transport guards on an unreasonable corporate schedule might have a propensity towards abusing their limited power. I'm perfectly willing to believe that people who committed fraud would outright lie or at least embellish if they see opportunity in it.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 03-27-2017, 12:19
The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Remember, she missed a probation appointment and "used alcohol". Meaning, she was piss drunk on a bender, then someone dumped her in the back of a truck for a long road trip. Needless to say, that didn't go well.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
35 - 03-27-2017, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Rayn, there is no way she was driven 12 hours straight for 7 days.

The deaths.. wouldn't that be expected when you're dealing with numbers and with people who are unquestionably, in denial about their health?

Guilty or innocent when you enter the system, you pay the price. It is designed to be uncomfortable.

Last one. How do you think people would react if they were presented a big tax bill for 'prisoner' transport? Look at prisons. No one cares.

Right or wrong. I don't see this changing and I don't see people giving a ****. Maybe sad maybe just people being people

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 03-27-2017, 12:31
I have hurt arsin's feel good.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
37 - 03-27-2017, 12:34
Quote:
Um ... this isn't ok.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 03-27-2017, 12:43
Quote:
Um ... this isn't ok.
qft.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
39 - 03-27-2017, 12:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I'm perfectly willing to believe that a private prison transport company places profit over people. I'm perfectly willing to believe that unskilled, uneducated, underpaid prison transport guards on an unreasonable corporate schedule might have a propensity towards abusing their limited power. I'm perfectly willing to believe that people who committed fraud would outright lie or at least embellish if they see opportunity in it.
For the last few weeks you've been bitter. What happened?

And what's with the short sightedness? You can punish people without treating them like animals. Do you think criminals who've been treated like animals in prison will be rehabilitated upon release?

Treat them like animals, they'll be animals. Treat them with some dignity, they just might not be assholes upon release.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 03-27-2017, 12:47
Quote:
Um ... this isn't ok.
The alternative will cost a **** load of money. QFT

Page 2 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Woman's 5-day trip from Florida to Maine in van was an 'inhumane . . . hell.'

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert