Why I left/am leaving TW

can cyanide be retroactively banned for calling my mom and telling her i sold coke

granted he did it after i posted my phone number in a thread

but the fact remains that he mixed real life and tribalwar which is against the rules big fucking deal

The "big fucking deal" at the end got me. :lol:

Of course, with as little +rep as I have, my opinion really doesn't matter, does it?

damn I got here too late

for all of those who say nexting is bad and doesn't belong on your tribalwar: if you won't see tsetse or jm5k posts anymore, can it really be that bad?

People act like there is some Joemomma5000 personal info thread that this all was pulled from, so fuck me for posting my life on TW. Giga especially has this magically delusional opinion.

If anything, I would say what happened was I clicked someone's link of K0tz's linkedin on my BB which still had my linkedin logged in, and then he or ref or lemon or whoever the nexting collective is now took the list of everyone who clicked on his name that day and began comparing it to TW users who were online then or replied and then google spamming old TW threads with said user names to try to put the pieces together.

It is incredibly pathetic and only shows the perpetrator's inability to cope or understand social limits and at the very least that you successfully trolled them into a stalking rage.

Morale of story, do not push crazy losers into stalking you, or they will stalk you.

I thought u quit tw bro

usually that entails not posting or something

must be doing something wrong, big fucking deal

back to provoke crazy people on the internet

brilliant

edit: for the record I google searched joemomma5000 one time

this-is-a-big-fucking-deal-t-shirt-bustedtees-1.jpg

Back