Total War: Warhammer 2

EyeZ

Veteran X
Drops Friday. I got sucked into the first one after picking it up on a humble bundle, looking forward to this installment. Launches with 4 main races: lizardmen, skaven, highelf and darkelf. They will be incorporating all the races from the first game in a giant mash up of the two games after launch, will be interesting to see how that works. Anyone else keeping an eye out on this?

I had a lot of fun playing the first one for a while

Goshin and I beat the shit out of each other a few times

ah man i liked playing coombz

they're making it so you can do 4 player FFA (or 3 or 6 or w/e)
which is tits

... isnt that what pre-loading is for, it was already downloaded. Just an odd concept to me; the way I understood it is wrong I suppose.

The tww games were slated as a trilogy from the get go. The graphic fidelity from w1 to w2 is very noticable, as now that they had all the new systems in place, they could focus on detail. Theres also the "mortal realms" campaign which combines both games into one giant map with all the races and factions. Just wait for a steam sale if the release window bugs you out.

could only just run the first one with decent graphics, sounds like I will want to wait until I have my new rig before picking up this one

skaven omg :hurry:

divinity original sin 2 is crazy good

I really loved these types of games (icewind dale, baldur's gade), but I ended up quitting Divinity original sin 1 about 15 hours in.

Everything was great with the game (good combat, story seemed good, great voice acting) until I ran into a few main quest points that seemed really poorly designed.

On that first main murder quest where you need to find evidence, toward the end there were some stupidly specific things you had to do / find. Like, find a specific knife hidden in a secret off limits basement, hidden on a wall, BEHIND other things, so you basically had to find this place then click every little thing in the room. I ran into stuff like that a couple of times.

Maybe it was because I stopped playing the game for a while then came back, but the journal/log was no help at all. If I'm wandering around trying to figure out what the game's designers want me to click on, I'm not having a good time. I resorted to walkthroughs then quit shortly after.

Is Divinity OS 2 any better with the journal / hints / quest design?

Back