"He was having sex with her at the stand!" by Alvarez - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page "He was having sex with her at the stand!"
Page 2 of 6
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 04-03-2017, 07:49
When I worked retail or service I had no issue with telling stupid *****es like her to get out. Private establishment, go eat another pizza *****.

Sponsored Links
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
22 - 04-03-2017, 08:43
do they show what this couple was actually doing? she seems to be the only one that gives a **** so it probably wasn't anything too risque. we need to crowd source finding this woman because normal people don't start arguments with entire fast food joints.

btw whats up with that line holy ****

SeumasAngus
Banned
Old
23 - 04-03-2017, 08:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
funny part is this fat whale dyke thinks kissing is sex lol
That means kissing = ****

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 04-03-2017, 08:46
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 02:53..
DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 04-03-2017, 08:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
This was in the Trump thread but it's easy to miss most things in there b/c no one but tele and cael have time to read that ****
In the group on facebook I saw the video posted in there were several people arguing about whether or not she was a liberal, very ****ing weird to apply political beliefs to a crazy person, they were being as irrational as the woman in video turning what she did into a political argument.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
26 - 04-03-2017, 08:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
nigga u never been to chipotle in the northeast
damn Ithought it looked like Chipotle but someone mentioned some weird thing in a previous post. I thought it was some **** I never heard of in California or something.

Who still lines up for Chipotle? We have lines like that in the Danbury mall. I open up my app, order my ****ing burrito, and then cut the entire line to pick it up 5 minutes later.

You know what? she probably found out guac was 2 bucks extra and lost her ****.

I am glad a couple guys had some balls and were firm with her. "Back the **** up" and then that other dude that basically pushed her out of the building (bad move man, you don't want to get into litigation from crazy)

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 04-03-2017, 09:03
shes doesnt know what sex is
walking ball of sexual frustration obviously

if you were 30 and hadn't cum yet you too would be yelling at happy people

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 04-03-2017, 09:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
In the group on facebook I saw the video posted in there were several people arguing about whether or not she was a liberal, very ****ing weird to apply political beliefs to a crazy person, they were being as irrational as the woman in video turning what she did into a political argument.
Is she is a Trump voter I'll eat my MAGA hat

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 04-03-2017, 09:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
shes doesnt know what sex is
walking ball of sexual frustration obviously

if you were 30 and hadn't cum yet you too would be yelling at happy people
Ahem.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 04-03-2017, 09:23
Or posting on TW

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 04-03-2017, 09:28
in fairness we all masturbate

a lot

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
32 - 04-03-2017, 09:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
This was in the Trump thread but it's easy to miss most things in there b/c no one but tele and cael have time to read that ****
I read everything, so add me to the list of folks who can read a wall of text in seconds. Unlike the lazy and illiterate who can not.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 04-03-2017, 10:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
do they show what this couple was actually doing? she seems to be the only one that gives a **** so it probably wasn't anything too risque. we need to crowd source finding this woman because normal people don't start arguments with entire fast food joints.

The liveleak vid says he had hugged and kissed his girl 3 times on the forehead. He even claims that in the vid.

Sick scum having sex in public.

Actually I have never had a desire to punch a girl but this lady I think I would have baited until she did something to excuse me for knocking her the **** out

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 04-03-2017, 10:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i mean my god who would **** that thing
black dudes

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 04-03-2017, 10:58
Quote:
The length or the width of it?

Alvarez
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 04-03-2017, 11:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
The liveleak vid says he had hugged and kissed his girl 3 times on the forehead. He even claims that in the vid.

Sick scum having sex in public.

Actually I have never had a desire to punch a girl but this lady I think I would have baited until she did something to excuse me for knocking her the **** out
Yea he said a couple times he kissed her on the forehead twice and she never disputed it just called it "making out" and then after he told her to step the **** back escalated it to having sex lol

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 04-03-2017, 11:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
Yea he said a couple times he kissed her on the forehead twice and she never disputed it just called it "making out" and then after he told her to step the **** back escalated it to having sex lol
Prior to telling her to step back she was vile and when he said that she became super offended that he dared speak to here the same way she was speaking to him. The hypocrisy leads me to assign her to the left.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
38 - 04-03-2017, 11:53
d00 tapin wuz reeeaaalll big *****cuck 2 allow beachwhale 2 belittle him n him gf any real man wudda spit in dat fat fux face den bakhanded her w/sum powda smdh lol

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
39 - 04-03-2017, 12:35
seriously, i was thinking holy **** how is this guy just letting this fat cow call his gf a whore/prostitute. not much of a man, i would have been ****ing pissed, probably grabbed her by her scruff and threw her out of the restaurant. his gf seemed like a nice gal too, didn't even cuss at the *****.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 04-03-2017, 13:06
Quote:
damn Ithought it looked like Chipotle but someone mentioned some weird thing in a previous post. I thought it was some **** I never heard of in California or something.

Who still lines up for Chipotle? We have lines like that in the Danbury mall. I open up my app, order my ****ing burrito, and then cut the entire line to pick it up 5 minutes later.

You know what? she probably found out guac was 2 bucks extra and lost her ****.

I am glad a couple guys had some balls and were firm with her. "Back the **** up" and then that other dude that basically pushed her out of the building (bad move man, you don't want to get into litigation from crazy)
That's a Poke restaurant, they are everywhere in CA right now.

You can tell because they order by the scoop.

Page 2 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page "He was having sex with her at the stand!"

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert