[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2fsywqqua2t21_1.jpg

Trump was wrong for once :shrug:

He is only human.

How to Completely Ignore the Mueller Report Through the Magic of Technology

If you want to avoid the Mueller Report, the best thing you can do is just get offline. But if that’s not an option, you can set up filters that censor words across the entire internet so that you don’t have to see them.

Twitter allows you to mute certain words, so you might start there by muting terms like “Mueller” and “Trump” and “Barr.” Just go to Settings and Privacy and click on Muted Words. From there you’ll be able to add as many words as you like, including “collusion,” “obstruction,” and “Trump is using the office of the presidency to enrich himself and his family in a criminal conspiracy so vast that we hardly even notice it anymore.”

Have you set up all the filters and disabled push notifications but are still seeing news leak into your brain? Just chuck your computer and phone into a full bathtub. It’s probably not a great life decision in the long run, but you’ll immediately feel a lot better.

Even if you successfully set up all of the electronic filters that are needed to avoid the Mueller Report news (or just dump your gadgets into a large body of water), you still run the risk of hearing about it from other humans. Avoid human contact at all costs, but if you’re forced to talk with another person, feel free to start every conversation with “I’m trying to avoid news today so please keep this interaction to only pertinent information.”

Have you done everything to avoid the news but still keep hearing about it? The only real solution is to start a new life in a remote area with no access to the internet or other people. You’ve been thinking about it for a long time. You catch yourself staring off into the middle distance, fantasizing about what life would look like if you never had to hear the name Donald Trump again.

Have you considered the Canadian wilderness?

Last edited:
I can't tell you how fun its been to watch all the Liberal heads exploding today.

CNN is seeing a bump in viewership just to watch the sand fall from their vaginas.

Mueller referred 14 investigations to other offices

Special counsel Robert Mueller's team referred 14 investigations to other US attorney's offices, including the prosecution of Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen and Greg Craig, the Skadden Arps attorney who was indicted for lying to DOJ about work he had done for the Ukraine Ministry of Justice.

The other 12 investigations are redacted.
Source

Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked!

I'm peachmint soon!
Obstruction!
He hated this INVESTIGATION so much
He obstructed it
And HATE
is bad
Oran ::) e MAN BAD

Back