[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fffffffffffffukme imma sucha fumfuk oldnativecuckfuk pussyass fukn l0s3r fffffffffffffffffukkkkk me y do it b hurtn 2 wakkup evry fukn day ffffffffffffffffukkkkk imma b werkn on findn a sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut dafuq muh mom startd wen i wuzzin her fukn pussy fffffffffukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUKKKKKKK
pussyass oldnativecuckfuk fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

I enjoi white papers a lot id like to read vansters thesis if he is willing to share a copy of it. No hate I'm sure it's a good paper curious as to what it's about and the argumentation within. As much shit as I give him and will continue to do so 6-10 years of schooling is a strong achievement I know I don't have the wherewithal to put up with that shit for that long.

My unit's physician assistant is constantly tryna convince me to go back to school and 'get that sheepskin' but when I can pick up 30-40 an hour contracts and fill blank time with my own projects why would I subject myself to the current bachelors/masters market thst obliges forced labor in the term of unpaid internships? Shit my doj internship paid 13 an hour which such poor wages was unheard of for my advisors. Also the dean of my program gave me the worst sales pitch to stay with the program further illuminating the shitty prospects of entering academia nowadays.

My College Professor told his class. 'Those that can't ..... teach".

Back in the day, working in Social work = maybe $400.00 wkly.
Started doing construction, one job,13 thread staircase with 8x4 balcony
8 hr. = $400.00 .... associate and I did 13 stairways.

Most of College Degrees exist for the continuance of the educational sector.
Bachelor of Arts degree gets you a mangerial job in Fast Foods or retail.

Gotta find the path of least resistance to maximize income. :king:

There are certain academic fields that selective hire those straight out of school and try to keep those from private out.

One notable one is law school. I'm lucky I got the reality from some good ranking attorneys before completely going down that path.

I have a fond appreciation for self correcting situations.. like this one.

Measles outbreak raging in Europe could be brought to U.S., doctors warn

“People are dying from measles. This was unbelievable five or 10 years ago.”

A raging measles outbreak in Europe may be a warning sign of what could occur in the U.S. if something doesn’t change soon, experts say.

So far this year, there have been 41,000 cases in Europe and 40 deaths, according to the World Health Organization. The European experience may offer a window on how quickly things can go awry when parents choose not to vaccinate their children, doctors caution.

Because measles is relatively rare in the U.S., many Americans have no idea of the disease's frightening impact and its stunning contagiousness.

Vaccine program in Arizona canceled after parental backlash

PHOENIX – The state of Arizona has canceled a vaccine education program after receiving complaints from parents who don't immunize their school-age children.

The pilot online course, modeled after programs in Oregon and Michigan, was created in response to the rising number of Arizona schoolchildren skipping school-required immunizations against diseases like measles, mumps and whooping cough because of their parents' beliefs.

But some parents, who were worried the optional course was going to become mandatory, complained to the Governor's Regulatory Review Council, which reviews regulations to ensure they are necessary and do not adversely affect the public. The six-member council is appointed by Gov. Doug Ducey, with an ex-officio general counsel.

Members of the council questioned the state health department about the course after receiving the public feedback about it, emails show. The state responded by canceling it.

I see dead people

Is the media bi-polar? I could have swore yesterday they were saying registration of voters and early voting proved a blue wave and today they are all depressed. Dizzying highs and crippling lows are sure sign of a mental health issue.. I think

b11c4fe0-7461-4653-aff7-7142733bcc87.png

Is the media bi-polar? I could have swore yesterday they were saying registration of voters and early voting proved a blue wave and today they are all depressed. Dizzying highs and crippling lows are sure sign of a mental health issue.. I think

b11c4fe0-7461-4653-aff7-7142733bcc87.png

Bi something .... Yes.
Only thing important to Demos is to vote (Partisan) DEMO.
Bipolar? No, more like Menstuel Monkey thingy.

My College Professor told his class. 'Those that can't ..... teach".

Back in the day, working in Social work = maybe $400.00 wkly.
Started doing construction, one job,13 thread staircase with 8x4 balcony
8 hr. = $400.00 .... associate and I did 13 stairways.

Most of College Degrees exist for the continuance of the educational sector.
Bachelor of Arts degree gets you a mangerial job in Fast Foods or retail.

Gotta find the path of least resistance to maximize income. :king:

Most Profs are fucking commies polluting the minds of the students with their marxists bullshit.

Social workers are proven to be idiots. Like seriously low on the IQ totem.

LOL @ 8 per hour. That's just gas money. Working by the hour I make no less than $40. My bid was accepted and currently running a crew of 20 doing all the plumbing (already in the setting fixture phase) for a 219 unit apartment complex. I don't fuck around with work, and my guys know I will fire their ass in a heartbeat if their work isn't up to par, so the inspector just shows up to say he was there and passes everything without actually inspecting anything.

Baby sister has her masters and I, just with a GED, still makes more than her. Plus I don't have student loan debt like she does.

Path of least resistance is for bitches. Brute force it to accomplish your objectives like a man.

BTW you misspelled "managerial"

Idiot.

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

The entire notion of it is a joke, it's now about immigrants eating themselves into a coma and then watching American football until they finally pass out.

The entire notion of "native americans" actually being native to this continent is a joke. Before the Younger Dryas, brought about by the York Impact and that volcano in Oregon, the original people of this land where white and were already mining copper from Michigan and trading it with the subhumans in the Mediterranean.

Your history is make believe and your people drink mouthwash to get drunk.

Bi something .... Yes.
Only thing important to Demos is to vote (Partisan) DEMO.
Bipolar? No, more like Menstuel Monkey thingy.

In reality they are in panic mode because they know they are fucked. The NSA, under Admiral Rogers, grabbed all of everything in preparation of the Military Coup that was planned in case another kidde fucking, human/child sex trafficking, treasonous Demonrat sat in the Oval Office. They even have the servers. The Dem leadership, the media, along with their C_A clown handlers are fucked beyond belief and it's actually funny to see them be systematically shut the fuck down.

There will be no Blue Wave. Our Republic is being returned to it's rightful owners. We The People.

#RED OCTOBER

Dude wuz :nuts: shoulda run directly to U.S. Embassy. :baby:
There's more than meets the eye. Dude a triple agent? :confused:
Dude with W.P. who hates Trump. (part of swamp?)

So Trumps sez, "We'll see what we see" .........
Bidness is bidness. Where's the money? :razz:

He wasn't nuts. He was set up.
Indeed. Deception is an important component of war. No not a triple agent.
He didn't hate POTUS. He just toed the line at his job with WaPo.
POTUS said that because he has the vids of the murder.
The money is right here. Didn't you know Iran/Israel are not our friends?

D99Dd0q.jpg

Back