do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm just curious to see what the results are going to be based on the recent stats posted on twitter.

Most Ignored: Dweasel (441);tehvul2 (289);

Posters/24H: tehvul2 (123); Al'Muktar (39); Breyer (36); jerry (30); naptown (27); Rev_Night (26); Ares (24); AnubiS (22); Dare (22);

Posters/24H: tehvul2 (140); havax (41); Fool (40); ICFire (32); Ztir (26); Edofnor (22); Data (22); Al'Muktar (22); NoGodForMe (19);

Posters/7D: tehvul2 (388); naptown (219); havax (133); T-Refried-455 (124); Rayn (119); Goshin (118); Data (107); jerry (104); Ztir (101);

BBVRYPV.gif

There's only one upside to not banning... they remain on their primary accounts that are already ignored.

That is a good upside though. I hereby officially change my vote to no.

i hate both of them with all of my heart and soul.

that being said, i love tw, and the freedom it stands for, and i know i always have the option to exercise my right to ignore them.

i'm voting no.

for freedom.

normally i'm all for fucked up people on my tw

but the garcias are too much

i'm tired of literally every thread on tw being the exact same thing because every thread eventually turns into tehvul arguing with the same people and seeing the same re-hashed arguments over and over and over and over

nigga plz he posted 140 times in one day last week, thats fucked

There's no such thing as a "perma ban." Even if the Garcias are shown the door, both will be back within six months using their old accounts.

My problem would mostly be solved if people who quoted them received some sort of consequence. Just hate when discussions are derailed for some played out bullshit trashy drama I don't care about.

Edit: just realized how similar my post is to pagy's, weird.

i do based on the fact people are too retarded to put them on ignore and feel a need to derail every fucking thread

^ this.

I don't care if Tehvul does his own retarded thing in his own retarded threads, but they derail what otherwise might be semi-intelligent discussions.

My problem would mostly be solved if people who quoted them received some sort of consequence. Just hate when discussions are derailed for some played out bullshit trashy drama I don't care about.
thats really not possible. it would be a full time job.

alfuktar and vanster r biggest tehul quoters
they also sit on tw irc and talk about the most boring pretentious bullshit on the planet

those fags r better off on somethingawful.com fuk them

Is it easier cpu/software wise to block two accounts, or to enforce over 700 ignores when they post?

If the ignores use more of either, then ban away.

Are the people voting "no" the usual free speech polititards who still think the most important thing in their lives is some random 200-year old constitution made out of amendments and duct tape that means fuck all in this century?

Just curious.

Back