Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

n13714400_37711730_1575.jpg

Web1_touristguy.jpg

After Dman posted last night, asking about [foo] and shit, I decided to make my own StoneHenge tee today =]

Picture204.jpg

That's not StoneHengePUB if you have an energy pack? And why does it say turret extraordinare? There aren't turrets on StoneHengePUB. I'm confused.

Reggs, I shouldn't give your dirty looking wannabe faggot ass the time of day, however, No. I am not in a gang. Clearly, it states that I am going to AC for my friends 21st birthday.

We are pretty much all tanked though.

every nerd on TW incoming to say they think shes hot like they've never seen a female before *sigh*

shes decent but i could walk down the street and find like hotter girls easily, OMG SHE IS POSTING ON THE INTERNET

every nerd on TW incoming to say they think shes hot like they've never seen a female before *sigh*

shes decent but i could walk down the street and find like hotter girls easily, OMG SHE IS POSTING ON THE INTERNET

see, I totally agree with you. I never pretended I'm the hottest girl, hell no, I'm below average and I know it, it doesn't stop me from being self-confident though.

edit : Hey Mr Chin-Chin, I :heart: you ok, stop being mean.

That's the weirdest rant I've ever seen. She just posted a pic fucker, take your meds next time.

Back