You raff yuo roose v.3871

44037786_2154487444564202_4337292390520848384_n.jpg

These guys know how to party

76-year-old tries to attack son with chainsaw, son runs him over with lawn mower | WGN-TV

BRISTOL, Tenn. – A Tennessee man lost one of his legs after his son, trying to fend off the 76-year-old’s chainsaw attack, drove over the older man with a lawn mower, according to the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office.

The father, identified as Douglas Ferguson, of Bristol, now faces a charge of attempted second degree murder, according to the Bristol Herald Courier.

The incident happened June 28, but, because of the severity of the injury, authorities weren’t able to serve the arrest warrant until Tuesday.

Officials say Ferguson’s son was mowing the front lawn when his father went after him with the chainsaw.

“The son defended himself against the attack by running over the suspect with the lawn mower,” according to an SCSO press release obtained by the Kingsport Times-News. “The injuries that the suspect (Ferguson) sustained were as a result of the lawn mower striking and running over him.”

Ferguson, who was found bleeding from his leg and head, was taken to the hospital where doctors amputated his leg.

Investigators with the sheriff’s office said the two men have a long-running feud.

we love this shit in the US

eqo4s20uxi011.jpg

now they going after replica knives and toy knives

:rofl:

legit prison state

not just prison movie

people are so stupid

i saw a guy make a knife out of cardboard on youtube.

oh here it is:

i'm sorry, you're not going to stop someone if they want to kill you with a knife.

people are so stupid

i saw a guy make a knife out of cardboard on youtube.

oh here it is:

i'm sorry, you're not going to stop someone if they want to kill you with a knife.

oh man.......:lol:

now that is good stuff

most of the people i went to HS with became Correctional Officers.

some of us still sometimes share stories on the craziest weapons and things they see

from tooth brush shanks to fruit cup pruno being fermented in the toilet

the best weapon/shank award was from a guy who had hepatitis and apparently put his own fecal matter inside of a Doritos bag and did some amazing origami folding until it dried. his hopes were to not only cut people but infect them with the same kind of life suffering he was experiencing.

same goes for people with AIDs and using pens as syringes

:nuts::scared:

and at that point i realized you can't control people even inside a maximum security prison.......even in solitary confinement. that it is beyond futile for the rest of us......and i don't even want to see us try

just punish the shitheads.......toss away the trash (which no longer seems to be our point or purpose)

Last edited:
they didn't fuck up my shit, i am in colorado and was not 1 of the soy boys who got hijacked by some doods w/ bad breath and 1 eyebrow. btw if i'd been working in wtc i'd have put the fires out w/ my own pee b/c my dick is like the biggest fire hose ever

it fucked up the whole worlds shit tbh, things really suck now.
That sounds like something old ppl say 'you should have been here 15 years ago man' but this is true. Things were pretty good before that.

I suppose it worked out well for (((some people)))

I think I'm going to turn my pencils in, they're pretty sharp. I shouldn't be allowed to have them.

Edit: whew got away with it.

Last edited:
Back