[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

it's not like it will be a permanent ban or even stop him from posting here...like he could live without posting here for a day ffs.

I hope he's banned now.

I don't feel safe.

Banning him won't make you any safer. The only way to stay completely safe is to never:
  • Interact in Paypal transactions
  • Post pictures that are in any way related to you, family, friends, etc
  • Name or any other personal information
  • Keep all avatars outside of TW separate from TW
  • Don't link any contact info to TW
  • Repeat stories here that you've told elsewhere on the internet
  • Tell stories that are track-able to other details

In short, anyone here (including myself several times over) are completely vulnerable to some creeper messing around with us IRL if they are bored, unless we have truly kept ourselves disconnected from TW in every conceivable way.

So from there my advice is to never say/do anything here you wouldn't mind the whole world hearing; so at-least you aren't adding fuel to the fires that these real life trolls create.

rule enforcement is rad

What did fraggle do? He posted your public profile on this public website. He didn't send an email to san diego office highlighting the threads you were a racist in like I'm doing right now. That would bannable.

Spoiler

he violated the rules by putting on his e-detective hat and trying to track me down in real life.

he needs to be banned.

he violated the rules by putting on his e-detective hat and trying to track me down in real life.

he needs to be banned.

Hmm. He went to google and typed your name in it. Fraggle should be banned for calling kurayami.

You were fat for a lot of years and got pretty hurt when teased about it. Imagine how hurt Fraggle is right now.

Just imagine it.

As I read the guideline, just tracking a person down isn't a violation. It doesn't become an actionable offense until some form of interaction out there in the real world occurs.

Key phrase: "to harass them outside of TW."

So, unless Ender's scenario with the email to the boss has come to pass, no rule has been broken.

Of course, that's just my interpretation. The cowboys who ride herd on this wretched hive will do what they will do according to theirs.

Back