Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [MMORPG]World of Tanks
Page 9 of 261
|V|
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 08-02-2010, 20:48
I'm not really going that fast, and the way I die is this:

I speed through weaving around, trying to avoid hits, hoping whoever I 'detected' wastes time shooting at my noob ass while other people shoot at them

but that's usually only a few secs until someone rams me, takes my treads out then just 1 shots me

i'm rammed almost every game and very few lights in the game, i'm usually ranked last

EDIT: Where's my gold?

Last edited by |V|; 08-02-2010 at 20:51..
Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
162 - 08-02-2010, 20:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by |V| View Post
I'm not really going that fast, and the way I die is this:

I speed through weaving around, trying to avoid hits, hoping whoever I 'detected' wastes time shooting at my noob ass while other people shoot at them

but that's usually only a few secs until someone rams me, takes my treads out then just 1 shots me

i'm rammed almost every game and very few lights in the game, i'm usually ranked last

EDIT: Where's my gold?
haha yeah, I ram lights to just get them to stop. You have to find a way to avoid that.

I got the gold about 2 hours later last night. They had some emergency downtime so maybe that changed the time.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 08-02-2010, 21:00
Yea... My Luchs must have a defective set of tracks... the Right side keeps falling off.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
164 - 08-02-2010, 21:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Yea... My Luchs must have a defective set of tracks... the Right side keeps falling off.
Haven't you seen the tooltip about how light tanks can either be intact or dead?

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 08-02-2010, 21:13
How should we be moving our crews?

Can I move a light trained to a medium or anything else or does it have to be another light?

Can I train some people on a recruit tier 2 tank, get them a decent level, then move them to a tier 4?

Last edited by |V|; 08-02-2010 at 21:20..
DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
166 - 08-02-2010, 21:17
Quote:
How should we moving our crews?

Can I move a light trained to a medium or anything else or does it have to be another light?

Can I train some people on a recruit tier 2 tank, get them a decent level, then move them to a tier 4?
I have never moved them more then one tier, but I have not seen anything that suggests you cannot do this.

I started moving my crews when I figured it out when I was in a T-28. Nice big crew in that tank and I started moving then. When you move them you can pick light/medium/heavy/spg/td and the model of tank. I never heard or saw any reason you could not switch them between classes or jump tiers.

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
167 - 08-02-2010, 21:21
and you just lose a chunk of their % right?

if you move them and don't retrain them.. and it's in red, what's that mean? gonna really suck or what?

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 08-02-2010, 23:07
I wish you could earn better rewards for being a good scout. It seems the only real credit you get is being the first too detect someone and that isn't always possible or smart.

This last round I thought I was a good scout, I sat well ahead of the TD's who then were able to snipe a large number of enemy who couldn't fight back... except to search for and chase me... in the end I only received credit for a single detection.

Wouldn't it be better for the scouts with they recieved a credit for being the first to spot, but also smaller credits for respotting a target or an incremental credit over time for the duration they keep a target spotted... and a Spot-Kill credit if a teammate kills an enemy because you spotted for them?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
169 - 08-02-2010, 23:09
Quote:
I wish you could earn better rewards for being a good scout. It seems the only real credit you get is being the first too detect someone and that isn't always possible or smart.

This last round I thought I was a good scout, I sat well ahead of the TD's who then were able to snipe a large number of enemy who couldn't fight back... except to search for and chase me... in the end I only received credit for a single detection.

Wouldn't it be better for the scouts with they recieved a credit for being the first to spot, but also smaller credits for respotting a target or an incremental credit over time for the duration they keep a target spotted... and a Spot-Kill credit if a teammate kills an enemy because you spotted for them?
You do get experience/credits for that.

4. For "lighting up" enemy tank while your allies damage it from beyond their range of vision.

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
170 - 08-02-2010, 23:10
Quote:

if you move them and don't retrain them.. and it's in red, what's that mean? gonna really suck or what?
I dont know what it means if its in red but I assume it'll really suck, possibly not even count as actually having a crewmember there at all.

Transfering crew to better tanks is very helpful because maxed out crews can make any tank a beast, especially spugs.

Transfering will cost them a chunk of xp but they'll have more xp than a scratch crew in your new tank.

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 08-02-2010, 23:41
I feel like going down the SPG line because I see so few of them in games. Is there some reason I'm missing on why they aren't used? Looks like the big guns can still one shot almost anything but big heavies.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 08-02-2010, 23:49
Quote:
I feel like going down the SPG line because I see so few of them in games. Is there some reason I'm missing on why they aren't used? Looks like the big guns can still one shot almost anything but big heavies.
I'm going to say that... because you have to rely on random strangers to help protect your flanks and spot for you... that most people find it frustrating.

If you had people on Mumble/Vent... then that would be different.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
173 - 08-02-2010, 23:50
Quote:
They take forever to level. People know to go after them.

The ammo will put you in the red later on down the line. (something like 850 credits per shell)

Skeletor666
Merried Man4
Old
174 - 08-03-2010, 00:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
WoT - World of Tanks items and currency
So I went there got a user name a password. Logged onto their site and it didn't give me ****

d/l the game and can't log in with the user name e-mail and password they gave me.

What am I doing wrong here?

Helado
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
175 - 08-03-2010, 00:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor666 View Post
So I went there got a user name a password. Logged onto their site and it didn't give me ****

d/l the game and can't log in with the user name e-mail and password they gave me.

What am I doing wrong here?
Go back to the page for world of tanks and there is one product. Purchase it for 0.00 pesos and it will email you a key. Go to the WoT site and use key.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
176 - 08-03-2010, 01:06
Quote:

Yeah you lost a percentage. I paid the 20k last couple of times and they only dropped to 98% from 110%. I got them back to 110% pretty quickly.

Skeletor666
Merried Man4
Old
177 - 08-03-2010, 02:20
fun game I dig it I just scratched the surface But this is a game I can get into

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
178 - 08-03-2010, 03:22
Wow. A bare bones Leopard is worse then a LoLtractor for performance... there is practically no functional use, except become a roadblock, for a 255,000 credit tank.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
179 - 08-03-2010, 03:23
Quote:
Wow. A bare bones Leopard is worse then a LoLtractor for performance... there is practically no functional use, except become a roadblock, for a 255,000 credit tank.
until you upgrade the engine and then you become a pain in the ass

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
180 - 08-03-2010, 04:34
maybe that's my problem with the a-20

seemed like only a few % HP increase, so I wanted to upgrade some of the other stuff first

What about the guns on the a-20, anyone know what to get there? I just got the 76mm on it now so i could actually have some bullets that don't bounce off everything

But the 37mm is actually the higher tier? Is that just for less weight, or does it actually do something?

Page 9 of 261

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [MMORPG]World of Tanks

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo is a big fucking deal , feannag mmo essays , gay for t-54 , is7 > maus , maus > * , t30>maus