yo lemon why the hate bro?

Oh well. If he comes and hikes with me you're going to feel dumb for not coming. Plus you should want to come up just to give ME a big bear hug. :heart:

holy shit fraggle I am sorry you got the impression that I am not down with that

because im very fucking down with that

fraggle I would like to know your opinion of me? do you hate me, find me annoying, think im a creepy, find me amusing, want me to die?

Brokenwear so far you have done nothing to make me hate you. it sucks that you got laid off and that your ex wife is a cunt, I hope u can move out of Arkansas cause that state is a shithole. <3 isuk@tribes

fraggle I would like to know your opinion of me? do you hate me, find me annoying, think im a creepy, find me amusing, want me to die?
i think you're young and have a lot of growing up to do before you'd be ready to hang out with someone like me.

Brokenwear so far you have done nothing to make me hate you. it sucks that you got laid off and that your ex wife is a cunt, I hope u can move out of Arkansas cause that state is a shithole. <3 isuk@tribes

Well i just signed up for EMT courses at ASU, the course is 6 months long to get my EMT Basic, so after that i will probably move. or i'll hang around and let the state pay for me to go all the way to Paramedic and then move.

fraggle I would love to hang out with you, lets plan it sometime... I think you need to be more open minded, some people also have different real life personas then e personas

plus i like obnoxious jews

i got the impression that you can't afford it.

Well here are some things I would like to point out...

I know I dont stay in fine hotels, but I choose to stay in hostels because i meet people and quite often have sex with the foreign women. I wont pay more just to sit alone in a hotel room when i could be fucking dumb sluts all day... I dont work because I dont like it, I worked for (that company i told you) for a few years and hated it... and just spent 15k on a vacation and didnt work during that 6 months. Sure i got some cash but im not gonna spend it all crazy style because i am a stoner and i since i have no income what I got has got to last me. I can go a few hundo a night but i dont know what you expect from me. Sex doesnt have to be that expensive!

I know I dont stay in fine hotels, but I choose to stay in hostels because i meet people and quite often have sex with the foreign women. I wont pay more just to sit alone in a hotel room when i could be fucking dumb sluts all day... I dont work because I dont like it, I worked for (that company i told you) for a few years and hated it... and just spent 15k on a vacation and didnt work during that 6 months. I got a few bucks but im not gonna spend it all crazy style because im a stoner and i since i have no income what I got has got to last me. I can go a few hundo a night but i dont know what you expect from me. Sex doesnt have to be that expensive!

:rofl:

I know I dont stay in fine hotels, but I choose to stay in hostels because i meet people and quite often have sex with the foreign women. I wont pay more just to sit alone in a hotel room when i could be fucking dumb sluts all day... I dont work because I dont like it, I worked for (that company i told you) for a few years and hated it... and just spent 15k on a vacation and didnt work during that 6 months. Sure i got some cash but im not gonna spend it all crazy style because i am a stoner and i since i have no income what I got has got to last me. I can go a few hundo a night but i dont know what you expect from me. Sex doesnt have to be that expensive!

funny how he goes from wall street millionaire to this :rofl:

im pretty sure wall street billionaire that was generally accepted as a joke

are you all seriously that dense?

the problem with hostel girls is that they're easy for a reason. they're just not attractive. i can pull 4s and 5s all day dude, even as fat as i am i have the game for that, but i enjoy myself when i'm fucking dimes. and i can afford to fuck dimes, so i do what makes me happy, you feel me bro?

ugh no shit i think TSETSE proved what everyone already knew was a troll

plus u never knew anything that real rich people would know including what types of things rich people really would buy etc

it was easy as fuck to tell you were a poor as poser joking

the problem with hostel girls is that they're easy for a reason. they're just not attractive. i can pull 4s and 5s all day dude, even as fat as i am i have the game for that, but i enjoy myself when i'm fucking dimes. and i can afford to fuck dimes, so i do what makes me happy, you feel me bro?

some of em are hotter, dont let that one girl be the example

Back