Off the Congo. BRB.

samUwell

Contributor
Veteran XX
2nd deadliest Ebola outbreak in history spreads to major city, raising new challenges for containment

Ebola spreads to major Congo city as vaccines a concern

Ebola outbreak reaches major Congolese city as worries grow about vaccine supply
Butembo, a bustling city of almost a million people in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, is reporting an increasing number of cases of Ebola virus disease in the country's current epidemic. There has been a "significant increase" in infections there over the past three weeks...​

Man... not feeling to well. Should prolly go see a movie or something. Gonna have to take the subway to get it and a bus ride but I should be ok.

the congo is fucked - i watched a documentary of sorts linked on 4chan last night about a few uprisings in africa. nws warning for native titty maybe 40 minutes into the clip, human and animal/hunting violence warning. it's a little long, but picks up the pace maybe 30 minutes in. definitely worth a watch at some point

There is a reluctance among some wary residents to seek care or allow health workers to vaccinate, conduct contact tracing and perform safe burials. That resistance has been expressed more violently than typically seen during previous Ebola outbreaks, according to the health ministry. A "fringe minority population" in these areas have destroyed medical equipment and health centers and have even attacked workers, the ministry said Thursday.

The epidemic is expected to last for "several" more months and the risk of spread will remain high until the outbreak is stomped out completely, according to the ministry.

pull out of those regions, build a wall around them
let them die

fucking fuck

the congo is fucked - i watched a documentary of sorts linked on 4chan last night about a few uprisings in africa. nws warning for native titty maybe 40 minutes into the clip, human and animal/hunting violence warning. it's a little long, but picks up the pace maybe 30 minutes in. definitely worth a watch at some point

I randomly clicked around and stumbled across these fucking nigger savages killing a young hippo. That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. These people should be permanently exterminated.

I was asked by a woman and some children to kill a cockroach. I took the opportunity to explain before I killed it that I was going to do so quickly and hopefully humanely because all animals can feel pain and struggle to live. There is no reason to torture animals.

the uranium for the manhatten project came from the congo
they have that light sweet crude

Back