[Official] Midair Mapping, Scripting, and Modifying

It's highly unlikely that they would allow open scripting/modding, due to their money-making scheme. However, this is TribalWar, so I would expect at least one person to get around that.

they should hire me 4 mapping

i have many experience in creating map for tribe n think strongly my input v. good as evidence by that snow map that stealth changed 2 grass 4 some resin?

someone already scripted a vchat and a chrome browser extension. what map did stealth change to grass? i wonder if it is the SB tower lookin one, that would be even cooler

it was the SB-esque one.

to be honest i hope he flips it back to snow. there's already a ton of grass maps. this type of shit happened in tf2, and the map variety became visually boring.

what?

the mechanics are exactly the same. the tileset is the only thing that is different.

im talking about visual variety, and your argument against snow has to do with base structure that is entirely independent wtf are you on

did i get u a key? a better question is

y did i get a receipt but no cc invoice yet

so i have no clue who got a key or instant access or wat im getting and no emails have been answered so maybe i havent even paid

who knows

u shuld get ur own key imo ;F

i once hacked a guy who went to my highschool and waited until we had a big essay and saw his appear on the desktop

i replaced it with a document of equal length with just the n-word repeated over and over

to this day he has no idea who it was

jeff k has my computer root kit since i was like 10 so idgaf but i mean copa is 2 lazy to tell me if he activate his key or if it even arrive and so does anemix and masterace so fuck them and fuck everyone

ok so can we talk about midair mods here w/o me getting banned

cuz the midair forums will probably ban me and also that forum is aids

Back