[Plugin] chatInput tweaks plugin

groov

Veteran XX
made for spy's config but maybe someone wants to use it in theirs or whatever, so i figured i should release it on its own

lets u set the X and Y draw location of the Chat Input

& change the width

& remove the brackets cause for some reason nogreenlines doesn't

chatInput_plugin2.png

chatInput_plugin.png

chatInput_plugin_0.06.zip

includes a readme that should explain how it works, its pretty simple tho... just adds new vars that u can change

Last edited:
wat y, is it loading in console?

it should add the prefs at every startup and then save them to clientprefs.cs like the rest of the $pref:: vars on exit

gr00ve ims i have few q 2 ask u: have u tested ur HD textures yet? have u made any progress w/ hi-res interface backgrounds problem? have u made any progress in fixing/cleaning up my config? ty god bless

gr00ve ims i have few q 2 ask u: have u tested ur HD textures yet? have u made any progress w/ hi-res interface backgrounds problem? have u made any progress in fixing/cleaning up my config? ty god bless

nope... i finished this plugin, found the win8 registry fix and helped spy with some little stuff but that was about it

but i did chill on the beach a lot

and ate a lot of fish and chips

and got a new cellphone and plan

also yes line support and X location will be in next version, p sure i know where they both are just need 2 add the hooks

im still convinced this can all be done w/o a plugin except maybe the bracket stuff but i dunno how and w/plugin it was pretty ez

Back