Reload this Page I'M BACK BABY
Page 3 of 8
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 02-08-2018, 19:07
I remember reading about AFF briefly and that it was apparently hot ****

did not know it was tribes-esque though

also calling dickschnitzel a virgin is my thing rn. You can have 'incel' or 'pathetic dweeb' if you like though

Sponsored Links
Denver
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 02-08-2018, 19:07
Might check it out, don't need handouts though.
and I am european so I wouldn't be able to play with you anyways.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 02-08-2018, 19:10
it has space ships, I don't like flying spaceships :/

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 02-08-2018, 19:13
Yeah dudes

AFF is an FPS that has ground combat v occasional vehicles and ****, and deployable sentry turrets and light-medium-heavy armour loadouts. and guns. And is great.

Then there's the other half of it which is space combat. And by space combat I mean you ****in spawn on a battleship and can go spawn a fighter and fly around being like psshhhew OR you can run through corridors and repair broken terminals and take command of terminals and fight as part of a big capital ship

But then sometimes the enemy team takes a dropship into your battle cruiser and rapes your ****in terminals and explodes it

Or maybe they don't because you have a srsly involved firefight at the breach point trying to keep them out of your ****

WHILE YOUR CRUISER IS FLYING AROUND ****ING UP OTHER CAPITAL SHIPS

IN REAL TIME

it's tribes plus five

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 02-08-2018, 19:15
I liked Decent
ya im that old
when i retire ima play all kinda games
ifa don't die first
maybe june
maybe dec
i don't need your stinkin' money
i'll buy it myself ifn i think it's worth it

does anyone suit up in medium? or is it like T1 h or lt

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 02-08-2018, 19:16
It's hard to explain, but you remember when Tribes used to give you those moments where **** just felt *fun* and *awesome*?

AFF does that.

I legit haven't felt this way about a game since Tribes. And I'm not even exaggerating.

It's all the fun of trying to fend off a team of dudes trying to **** your base in T1, but also your base is flying around trying to **** up other bases while a bunch of dudes fly around with fighters killing eachother and bombing your base.

It's like being in Tribes, but also, the outside game is Homeworld.

and lol. It's so ****in great that if you're on a huge battlecruiser and.. they batter you so much, you're going down.. it locks you out of the terminal you were at, and like, red alert alarms go off around the ship with a countdown.

So either you can salute your teammates and be like SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.. or if you're on like, a carrier, you can try and run to get to a fighter before the entire thing ****ing explodes

Also if you're like me you can also just.. walk around the battlecruiser and look out the windows while everyone else is fighting

and like, fighters and bombers are zooming by and errone dying, and turrets are like chchchchchowchowchow and explosions

and you're there in FPS mode like walking by the windows watching it all happen

and you're like

wow

this..

this game is something else

Last edited by Obibun; 02-08-2018 at 19:19..
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 02-08-2018, 19:18
Descent was dope

null modem DM days

I admire your passion Obi I'm too ****in jaded to think I can ever recapture the great feelings that we got from the classic games of yore though

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 02-08-2018, 19:20
TRUST ME SON

I'll buy you it

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 02-08-2018, 19:21
if I remember you are british

and your country is ****ed and basically Islam now

so the least I can do is buy you AFF

your empire did so much to make Canada happen, and now you're islam

Let me pay you back

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 02-08-2018, 19:27
:> I live in white atlantis now dude, don't shed any tears for me

I totally get where you're coming from, as a guy who gave his friend a 3DS and Monster Hunter and bought a new 3DS and game for myself so that I would have another person to play with but...doesn't seem right to take a freebie from a TWer

I do have a new super computer to play fun games on, so I won't try too hard to talk you out of it...I'm on Goshin's friend list as high focus/coombz, if you don't get too many takers from this thread and want to gift a copy, I will definitely play it

make sure Goshin plays it too, so we have someone to yell at and blame for any losses

Last edited by coombz; 02-08-2018 at 19:31..
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 02-08-2018, 19:31
So like, let me break this down so you guys will understand how awesome the game is

Let's say you're on a 64 player server and suddenly.. space map.

So you spawn in, with 32 teammates, on this massive battlecruiser. And you have 3 options

You can run along to the hangar and hop in a fighter and go dogfight and ****

Or you can run to the bridge and punch into a terminal. There's like, maybe six or seven terminals. There's the dude flying the battlecruiser, and then there's like, big ass plasma turrets, and a few anti aircraft turrets.

OR you can jump into a dropship with half a dozen dudes and gear up, and try to fly across the map and breach *their* ****in cruiser. And fight your way through corridors and try to **** up their terminals.

OR.. you can be running around the ship looking out the window watching this all happen, and then it's like BREACH DETECTED and ****in hoof your ass down a few flights of stairs through corridors and fight off their team of dudes trying to get in

... and also then there's like gunships and destroyers that spawn in later, which are like mini battlecruisers where there's 3-4 terminals

AND ABOVE ALL THIS is basically Homeworld where these cruisers and destroyers are shooting big laser beams and turrets at eachother and a dozen people on both teams are flying fighters and bombers and **** trying to shoot eachother down and **** up the cruisers

It's literally Tribes times ten. I can't believe you people aren't already playing it.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 02-08-2018, 19:34
games aren't really a hot topic here anymore :d

except 'Guess the Race', that one's pretty popular

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 02-08-2018, 19:34
yeah man I'll buy you a copy

just because I'm so sure anyone who loved T1 will play this and be like.. holy ****.. this is Tribes again, but.. slightly different.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 02-08-2018, 19:35
hit me up on Steam. I think it's just Obibun.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 02-08-2018, 19:36
oh my god goshin is so bad at games

but ya me and obi been playin AFF its real fun

groove
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 02-08-2018, 19:36
that sounds nothing at all like tribes

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 02-08-2018, 19:37
its the best substitute tbh

midair is a fukin joke

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 02-08-2018, 19:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
that sounds nothing at all like tribes
yeah it's not like defending your base from gettin raped and light-medium-heavy armor classes with completely custom loadouts and dudes flyin around with scouts shootin errbody and base terminals and repairing things that are broken like shield generators

is anything like tribes

go **** yourself you hipster

groove
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 02-08-2018, 19:40
easy there, turbo

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 02-08-2018, 19:41
lol I'm srs AFF is new Tribes and.. really ****in awesome.

It's unfortunate the deep state AFF community is a bunch of sad neckbeard virgins

but w/e we can Tribes it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
can you ski and jetpack?
no

ground combat is more Planetside-y. But really tight and responsive, aka a good Call of Duty gunfire style ****. But with vehicles and repairing bases and sentry turrets and light-medium-heavy armor loadouts

like yeah it isn't Tribes but also, it's like someone took modern FPS games and then injected the best parts of Tribes into it

Nothing will ever be T1

but this **** comes close on a lot of counts, trust me

Last edited by Obibun; 02-08-2018 at 19:43..
Page 3 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I'M BACK BABY

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter ass licker , adam mitter fucked your sister , adam mitter gay on twitter , adam mitter is a cuck , adam mitter not a quitter , adam mitter semen shitter , adam mitter shitter hitter , adam mitter why so bitter , and he didn't know , obibun has fas