[Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

He said sure, so I went into TW posting mode and started ranting on him in front of a house full of people.

No way you posted about someone on an internet forum in front of a house full of people. You told us you were hardcore.

you need to get down to business when in the city. you can't fuck around, there is no time for that. just traveling location to location takes time.
you needed a plan besides "get chicks".

No kidding. I mean I hate NY, I have no desire to ever go there, but if I some how found myself forced to go, I'd see all the "New York" shit. Hit the bar's and clubs in the city and do that whole thing. It sure as hell wouldn't have been "Trapped in Suburbia NJ" and "Bobs beach bar."

Hell we had NGFM on the last Tahoe trip and still managed to have an awesome time.

I guess we can say that NoGodForMe has more social skills than Akuma. Never saw that one coming.

ive done a lot of the touristy shit (with fraggle as my tour guide) but i hadnt done the art museum before

but joseph and i wanted to something else than sit around all day and the art museum was a good choice

No kidding. I mean I hate NY, I have no desire to ever go there, but if I some how found myself forced to go, I'd see all the "New York" shit. Hit the bar's and clubs in the city and do that whole thing. It sure as hell wouldn't have been "Trapped in Suburbia NJ" and "Bobs beach bar."

Hell we had NGFM on the last Tahoe trip and still managed to have an awesome time.

I guess we can say that NoGodForMe has more social skills than Akuma. Never saw that one coming.

:shrug: NY is cool to visit. I lived on LI for a long time and took the train into the city. It was always fun but we knew our way around. You need to plan things out cause it's a big place and before you know it it's fucking 2 am and you've done more traveling than anything else.

if you call nearly getting stabbed by an angry puerto rican handing out flyers, inciting drug-addled homeless people to rap about killing cops, and stiffing me on garlic knots awesome then you are definitely the best tour guide ever

you hate new york but never been there

are you kurayami

Even New Yorkers will admit that the city is full of 3 Million assholes. Why would anyone want to go there?

I've just never heard anything about it that has made me want to go there. Most of the stuff I hear makes me NOT want to go there. That's all I'm saying.

if you call nearly getting stabbed by an angry puerto rican handing out flyers, inciting drug-addled homeless people to rap about killing cops, and stiffing me on garlic knots awesome then you are definitely the best tour guide ever
you left out the part about me carrying that hot blonde over a puddle so that she wouldn't get her designer shoes wet. :psyduck:

Back