[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Wow phaytal really gets under fools skin

Also i was assuming the headline was a libcuck exageration but it actually seems pretty fair to the idiotic shit trump said

:shrug: globalist jared really got trump to drink the koolaid lol

Cucked by soros basically begging saudis lmao

I gotta argue with someone now that triple's wife won't let him post here anymore. Not to mention you're barely around anymore and you've entirely let bp take over for you and it's just not the same.

phaytal would be complaining about an opposite action taken too.

I feel like Fool is so committed to his shilling, Trump could have gutted Khashoggi himself and Fool would find a way to spin it as a positive.

Grade A bootlicking.

But alas, he'll have to settle for Trump saying unbelievably stupid shit every day. Then defending it.

Nah I'm just committed to calling you a hypocrite and pointing out your complete lack of standards. If he were harsher in his response you'd say he's an idiot for angering an ally who spends a shitload of money and influences oil prices and that he should show more diplomatic tact. It's not shilling to point out that it's impossible for him to win in your eyes. That's stating a fact. You literally believe that 100% of what Trump says and does is not only bad, but the absolute worst thing possible. You're hyperbole personified.

I thought you guys were anti globalism then trump basically spends all day asskissing the saudis and fool somehow knights for it

#artofthedeal

#teamjared

We dont need the saudis anymore even the saudis realize that its why they are trying to redo their economy to not be 100% dependent on oil

Our fracking industry is so advanced we basically crushed them with american tech. This is why saudis tried to pump oil at all time high capacity to lower the price of oil intentionally to temporarily drive fracking out of business. But even the saudis cant keep doing that they are going broke and fracking is coming back stronger.

No idea why our president is asskissing these losers like some globalist cuck. All I know is jared and soros are all on board with the plan they love this type of globalist shit.

#teamsoros

Nah I'm just committed to calling you a hypocrite and pointing out your complete lack of standards. If he were harsher in his response you'd say he's an idiot for angering an ally who spends a shitload of money and influences oil prices and that he should show more diplomatic tact. It's not shilling to point out that it's impossible for him to win in your eyes. That's stating a fact. You literally believe that 100% of what Trump says and does is not only bad, but the absolute worst thing possible. You're hyperbole personified.

Lol and you dont spend all day shilling

Your literally shilling for some camel cucks in saudia arabia #sad

We also dont need their oil anymore

Between 2006 and 2015, the energy world was turned upside-down by an epic development in the oil industry few had foreseen. From the low point, in 2006, when it imported 60% of its oil, the US became an oil powerhouse – eclipsing both Saudi Arabia and Russia – and by the end of 2015, was the world’s largest producer of natural gas.

Since fool isnt very bright and keeps saying we need their oil

This isnt 2006 anymore bro

LMAO

i mean you do have phaytal pretty dead to rights here

he straight up goldilocksing us in here

no matter Trump does he would bitch about it.....

I mean I'm honestly surprised he hasn't bitched about GOOGLE stocks in his 401(k) going too high

that putting him into a new tax bracket (hence the need for write offs)

One thing i wont ever take for granted is american innovation and tech

Capitalism is an amazing thing

Between 2006 to 2015 we literally drove saudis out of business

Why do you think they are so busy trying to make deals with us now?

Even tele realizes this because he loves capitalism

We are just so much more advanced than these camel tards i say we kick them to the curb finally fuck em

5922f54834911b297f8b4c85-750-563.jpg

Or we can go back to trying to make globalist deals with these losers #soros lmao :lol:

Lol and you dont spend all day shilling

Your literally shilling for some camel cucks in saudia arabia #sad

We also dont need their oil anymore

yeah this is interesting topic for me (one I don't even care about that much, or even read much on, but feel like I have the general gist of)

I mean someone correct me where I'm wrong here (please)

but SHITLIBS only suddenly hate Saudi Arabia, despite them funding like 20-40% of Hillary's multi billion dollar election campaign, because they recently had a coup and change of top leadership/priorities

I mean look at them suck their dick for past decades since 9/11.....them helping them hide their part of that attack on our nation. Look at their history of human rights abuses. Look at how they still treat women. :rofl:

the only reason they care now is because the money is no longer focused purely on them, do to their own decline in relevancy and power, so in return they no longer care about Saudi Arabia..........purely a quid pro quo scenario

Trump is extra cozy with Saudi Arabia because the new Prince Salman takeover favoring him over all other politcal opposition inside the USA atm

Saudi Arabia coup? Prince Salman ‘to be replaced by king’s brother | Daily Star

so now they are still infighting

but that doesn't matter

because only what BIBI wants and asks for really matters

How Netanyahu‘s cozy relationship with the Saudi crown prince could cost Israel | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Why is Benjamin Netanyahu defending Mohammed bin Salman? | Middle East Eye

and them the facts I see them folks.......

nothing else matters here

pretend to give a shit about political killings or not only BIBI matters here

U.S. Treasury slaps sanctions on Saudi officials over Khashoggi killing

I mean this is adorable......this is cute......but it isn't a real punishment it is symbolism

but you know we are never going to stop giving them weapons or actually turn our backs on them (under current arrangements)

it isn't even about the oil anymore

it is about working as our PROXY against other areas of interest, but not direct interest, like YEMEN/OMAN etc.......them being ISRAEL's bitch in war bidding but really about us being ISRAEL's little dog of war bitch for life

Now I ask someone to change my mind.......I'm all ears here :)

Last edited:
Back