[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Borders are fascist. Didn't ya know.

NO BORDERS, NO WALLS, NO USA AT ALL TRIPLES PEOPLE ARE CHANTING IN THE STREETS IN FRONT OF ICE OFFICES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

But they are the ones who love America, fear for its future, and are true American Patriots in their own eyes

fighting nazis and fascism folks

:lies:

Oh.

So you are teaching little chidrens ABCs and you think it is important to tell them you are a gay freak.

Die cunt

THEY TRIED TO FIRE ME JUST BECAUSE I AM GAY

DgBngQPW4AADikh.jpg

DgBniA7W4AEB5Tb.jpg

DgBnjFyWsAAhn8h.jpg

this is why NOBODY SHOULD EAT AT CHIK-FIL-A

"Black hole sun / won't you come / and wash away the rain"

lvLvMQZ.gif

Fascism never starts with the gas chambers. But it always ends with them.
I don't know about always, since they never existed in the first place, but yes, fascism and leftist governments go hand in hand. Typically, they just murder their people with guns and/or starvation. They don't bother using an inefficient gas chambers.

Let's compare kids playing ping pong without their parents for a maximum of 20 days to the holocaust. That certainly won't cheapen the holocaust and doesn't make democrats look insane at all.

you seem like you care, melina or however you spell her name

malamea? melanea im not even googling this shit

This fat piece of shit basement troll can't even spell a name that's in the news nearly every fucking day.

Each act, each occasion, is worse than the last, but only a little worse. You wait for the next and the next. You wait for one great shocking occasion, thinking that others, when such a shock comes, will join with you in resisting somehow.

But the one great shocking occasion, when tens or hundreds or thousands will join with you, never comes. That’s the difficulty. If the last and worst act of the whole regime had come immediately after the first and smallest, thousands, yes, millions would have been sufficiently shocked — if, let us say, the gassing of the Jews in ’43 had come immediately after the ‘German Firm’ stickers on the windows of non-Jewish shops in ’33. But of course this isn’t the way it happens. In between come all the hundreds of little steps, some of them imperceptible, each of them preparing you not to be shocked by the next. Step C is not so much worse than Step B, and, if you did not make a stand at Step B, why should you at Step C? And so on to Step D.

And one day, too late, your principles, if you were ever sensible of them, all rush in upon you... n my case my little boy, hardly more than a baby, saying ‘Jewish swine,’ collapses it all at once, and you see that everything, everything, has changed and changed completely under your nose.

Now you live in a system which rules without responsibility even to God. The system itself could not have intended this in the beginning, but in order to sustain itself it was compelled to go all the way.

-- Milton Mayer, "They Thought They Were Free: The Germans, 1933-45", excerpt
WOW! Imagine that - a disgusting Jew critiquing a foreign people, a foreign nations culture for not bending to every Jewish whim. If only more Marxist Jews managed to get involved in more German cultural centers they might have stopped the German work camps...

Culture of Critique said:
"What Jewish journalists write in mockery and satirical remarks against Christianity is downright revolting"; "about the shortcomings of the Germans (or) French, everybody could freely say the worst things; but if somebody dared to speak in just and moderate terms about some undeniable weakness of the Jewish character, he was immediately branded as a barbarian and religious persecutor by nearly all the newspapers"
[.....]

The main weapons Jews used against national cultures were 2 quintessentially modern ideologies, Marxism and Freudianism, "both [of which] countered nationalism's quaint tribalism with a modern
Vanster said:
scientific
path to wholeness". Slezkine correctly views both of these as Jewish ideologies functioning as organized religions, with sacred tests promising deliverance from earthly travail.
[.....]

Psychoanalysis "moved to the U.S. to reinforce democratic citizenship with a much-needed new prop... In America, where nationwide tribal metaphors could not rely on theories of biological descent, Freudianism came in very handy indeed" by erecting the "Explicitly Therapeutic State". The establishment of the Explicitly Therapeutic State was much aided by yet another Jewish intellectual movement, the Frankfurt School, which combined psychoanalysis and Marxism. The result was a culture of critique which fundamentally aimed not only at de-legitimizing the older American culture, but even attempted to alter or obliterate human nature itself: "The statistical connection between the 'Jewish question' and the hope for a new species of mankind seems fairly strong".
[.....]

I really like this part: "... Jewish ideologies functioning as organized religions, with sacred tests promising deliverance from earthly travail". This right here is all the proof needed to state that Jewish ideologies are totalitarian in nature. This is what separates totalitarianism from authoritarianism - that there is nothing to fear because their ideology will save all of peoplekind - wheras with an authoritarian, they just dont give a shit.

WOW! Imagine that - a disgusting Jew critiquing a foreign people, a foreign nations culture for not bending to every Jewish whim. If only more Marxist Jews managed to get involved in more German cultural centers they might have stopped the German work camps...

such a good boooooook......more i keep reading the more it (((all))) makes sense. can't believe i went my entire life being so blinded to all this when it was right under my nose and rubbed in my face this entire time.

Study Confirms Most Psychopaths Live In Washington D.C.

u don't say.......

2018-06-19_17-00-22.jpg

u don't say........

So removing D.C. can you guess which states come in the top three? I bet you can.

Connecticut

California

New Jersey

You don't say........

i wonder what group has a predisposition for becoming lawyers these days?

that media now = activists........and activists are nothing but aspiring politicians.......politicians are nothing but lawyers..........and lawyers aspire to either become politicians or judges...........

that it has become the (((perfect storm))) to create a hell on our once fine planet

Back