The best [$13.99] I've spent in a while [how to box words]

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
[so] A previous tenant left this. Said I could have it because it didn't work.
HCuHQkO.jpg

Ok, what about the charger? Oh I'll find it... Never did.
No matter, it has 2 12v batteries, and they're lead acid. Charged them up with car chargers.
qnFyf7Y.jpg

Once charged everything worked but the motor. Checked the wiring to the controller, everything seemed in order. Hot wired the motor and it too worked, pretty strong too! So the controller is fried.
Found a cheapie for $13.99

Now to wire it. Here's the old one..
p62xgk4.jpg

and the new one installed.
zXpPPLa.jpg

Pretty simple install, took about an hour tracing wires, repinning connectors or cutting and splicing. The best $13.99 I've spent in a while!

I know what they say about mopeds and fat chicks, but this thing is fun. Stealthy too! I've already scarred the shit out of a few packs of kids with the automotive horn the factory put in.
:lies:

As kids we bolted a jackhammer motor on to a bike frame and wedged the drive pulley onto the back tyre. Had to jam a couple of tyres on at once to give it enough strength. That thing was insanely fun. We did burn through a lot of tyres tho.

I need you as a neighbor. Think of all the projects I could complete then. He probably hasn't finished painting because of all the needy neighbors he has.

Last edited:
dude thats awesome. the engine alone is worth $400+ you could easily resell that thing for 600$

hook up a sound system :)

edit: 500 watts is a pretty decent output but you should upgrade to 800w and add a extra lithium ion battery with a battery switch

Back