[Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is: by Scuzzle - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is:
Page 5 of 10
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 08-05-2008, 15:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
I can't say that I'm too surprised by this.

And I'm not quite sure why you'd even consider that to be an "attack."
He even admited in the thread that he isn't a chef (which shocked everyone, believe me!)
So he's either a waiter or a busboy. Or possibly a dishwasher.
I'm afraid that none of those are anything to be proud of.
There's a pretty big difference between being a busboy and being a sous chef. Plus I mean the dude's been there for two months, would you really call that a chef? I can respect the fact that he's wanted to train to become a chef for a while and finally found an opportunity to do so.

It just always struck me as funny how you quickly latched on to the busboy thing, like it was edgy or witty or whatever. You often seem to fall into the trap of banging the same old drum, which you accuse others of doing (and often rightly so).

You called him a bus boy. He responded in kind and then you kept running with it saying he was derailing an otherwise civil thread. You were quick to jump to the douchebag line just because you said he was a bus boy and he said it was better than having no job.

I mean seriously...

I dunno, maybe having an e-persona is tiring but you just seem off your game recently.

I'm sure you'll accuse me of either:

a.) trying to be like gigafool
b.) trying to gain favor with mr gig a. fool
c.) sending hello kitty messages over pink flower skinned IM programs to him

when in reality I'm just disagreeing with you...which is ok you know?

Sponsored Links
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 08-05-2008, 15:41
Quote:
I can't say that I'm too surprised by this.

And I'm not quite sure why you'd even consider that to be an "attack."
He even admited in the thread that he isn't a chef (which shocked everyone, believe me!)
So he's either a waiter or a busboy. Or possibly a dishwasher.
I'm afraid that none of those are anything to be proud of.
i don't think you've thought this one through very well

Kurayami
Banned
Old
83 - 08-05-2008, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
It just always struck me as funny how you quickly latched on to the busboy thing, like it was edgy or witty or whatever.
It's not witty at all. I latched onto it because it clearly bothers him.

I mean, we are talking about a guy that took nearly a decade to get an LA degree at a bad school and has held a grudge against somebody from the internet for half a decade. He gets very defensive very quickly whenever anybody brings up the fact that he really can't back up his pomposity with any sort of life accomplishments, so can anybody really be blamed for setting him down that path?

I wish that I could be as "on my game" as Gigafool.
Can you give me any hints, Falhawk?

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 08-05-2008, 15:55
Quote:

I mean, we are talking about a guy that took nearly a decade to get an LA degree at a bad school and has held a grudge against somebody from the internet for half a decade. He gets very defensive very quickly whenever anybody brings up the fact that he really can't back up his pomposity with any sort of life accomplishments, so can anybody really be blamed for setting him down that path?

Dude its not your life
Though he should be thankful for kura for bringing this **** up.

Last edited by whoever; 08-05-2008 at 16:12..
Kurayami
Banned
Old
85 - 08-05-2008, 15:56
what

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 08-05-2008, 15:57
Quote:
Do you see yourself any different here? How old are you and what year are you in college? You get very defensive as well. You dish it out to everyone but don't seem to take retalliation.

You wanna give him **** for taking a long time to get a **** degree from a **** school. Whats your degree, what school? What are you planning to do with that degree?

seriously you guys are like the same that's what cracks me up about all this

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 08-05-2008, 15:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
Dude its not your life
Though he should be thankful for you for bringing this **** up.
uh

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 08-05-2008, 16:02
Quote:

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 08-05-2008, 16:03
btw is anyone surprised that this thread is about me now

Kurayami
Banned
Old
90 - 08-05-2008, 16:06
Quote:
Do you see yourself any different here? How old are you and what year are you in college? You get very defensive as well. You dish it out to everyone but don't seem to take retalliation.

You wanna give him **** for taking a long time to get a **** degree from a **** school. Whats your degree, what school? What are you planning to do with that degree?

seriously you guys are like the same that's what cracks me up about all this
Are you serious? It took him over five years to get his first degree.
I got my first degree ahead of schedule.

How is that even slightly similar?

And I'm nothing like him.

I've told him on many occasions that I have no issue with him and that I'm perfectly willing to let everything drop if he'll simply stop acting like a douche. He's still too upset that I made fun of him for posting daily stoner threads like six years to let it go, though.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
91 - 08-05-2008, 16:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
btw is anyone surprised that this thread is about me now

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 08-05-2008, 16:07
Quote:
I'm perfectly willing to let everything drop if he'll simply stop acting like a douche.
this can't be real

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 08-05-2008, 16:09
Kura is just giving him a helpful reminder he's sucking at life. Its what kura does best.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 08-05-2008, 16:09
Quote:
Are you serious? It took him over five years to get his first degree.
I got my first degree ahead of schedule.

How is that even slightly similar?

And I'm nothing like him.

I've told him on many occasions that I have no issue with him and that I'm perfectly willing to let everything drop if he'll simply stop acting like a douche. He's still too upset that I made fun of him for posting daily stoner threads like six years to let it go, though.
what was your first degree in? How old were you when you completed it? I assume we're talking about regular 4 year degrees, not an associates or whatever.

Why do you care how long it took him? A lot of people do stupid things outside of high school.

I had a full scholarship and lost it all due to being totally retarded. It took me 5 years to graduate college, although I finished one of my degrees in 2 years.

I also worked 40 hours/week my last 3 years.

still I'm ok now

You seem to get angry for me not calling him out when he's douching it up. This is problematic in two ways. First of all when he's douching it up it is not only incredibly obvious but he acknowledges it. Secondly...when did I become TW's judge and jury?

Kurayami
Banned
Old
95 - 08-05-2008, 16:13
Quote:
I had a full scholarship and lost it all due to being totally retarded. It took me 5 years to graduate college, although I finished one of my degrees in 2 years.
Yes, but there's a key difference here: you are not a pompous *******. You've also managed to accomplish something in life. Gigafool is a pompous ******* that has accomplished nothing.

Quote:
You seem to get angry for me not calling him out when he's douching it up. This is problematic in two ways. First of all when he's douching it up it is not only incredibly obvious but he acknowledges it. Secondly...when did I become TW's judge and jury?
YES I AM VERY ANGRY

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 08-05-2008, 16:15
i think he misspelled angsty

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 08-05-2008, 16:15
what do you call it if someone brings up something several times in unrelated threads

perhaps angry is the wrong word...

annoyed?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 08-05-2008, 16:15
angsty is overused

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 08-05-2008, 16:16
in the end I really don't know what to tell you. You don't have to like him. He certainly is a douche at times and also a pompous ******* as well. You don't have to believe me when I say I tell him that. I still like the guy and I chat with him over gayIM during the workday.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 08-05-2008, 16:17
this is too many posts in a row not about me

can we get back on track

Page 5 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Brackets] The #1 pitfall of The Internet is:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
kill all cops , oven dodger