You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

How can you hate your life?

Fuck, I want your life hiking with huskies all the time. I want to give up on life and move to the woods and run a wolf pack.

well unfortunately I tried skiing last year so this winter my little dog isn't getting as many hikes as she is used too, I am totally addicted to skiing right now.

We do skijor Mica quite a bit so she is happy.

seriously i don't understand why some of you people don't make more use of the ignore function if this shit is getting to you

its like that comic with the guy who won't go to bed because someone is wrong on the internet

Shit like that is dangerous for would-be pranksters, too. With some of the people on TW, you never know who's going to take that REALLY personally and then show up at your house one night with an aluminum fucking baseball bat and a jar of KY.

If I bring flowers will you open the door? :brows:

I ignored all of the Dallas Cowboys fans during the season because I can't stand how dumb they are. Upon revealing this I was ridiculed for being a 'fag' or 'pussy' as it is apparently a sign of masculinity or willpower that you are able to put up with people that annoy you.

I guess people on this forum take their online persona's a little to seriously and act as though it's the same thing as real life where they want to be popular or something. :shrug:

a lot of you are confusing "getting under people's skin" with being an annoying faggot

i was pretty happy when loco-raider got banned. does that mean he was getting under my skin? no, it means he was being an annoying fag and I was glad that I didn't have to see his shitty posts anymore

kura brings a lot to this forum, actually, and I don't want to see him leave. but i will not miss his repetitive thread shitting

ie. the way he shits on ANY photography thread. if any of you find that type of trolling amusing then I dunno wtf is wrong with you

loco raider got banned? awesome

seriously i don't understand why some of you people don't make more use of the ignore function if this shit is getting to you

its like that comic with the guy who won't go to bed because someone is wrong on the internet

thats like saying

"i dont know why some of you are idiots"

well unfortunately I tried skiing last year so this winter my little dog isn't getting as many hikes as she is used too, I am totally addicted to skiing right now.

We do skijor Mica quite a bit so she is happy.

be one of those badass guys that have their dog drag them on ski's. I see that sometimes with huskies when I get out to colorado

Back