[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

I dont get why packers hired that guy from titans their offense was pretty shitty all year too

Mcvay is causing nfl to lean too young now but whatever

and I don't hate lafleur hire by gb

he can't be held responsible for the injuries titans faced, and the schemes he runs are p ideal for rodgers (lots of play action, much less basic receiver route trees, etc), and he has a decent track record with his relationships w/ qb's

i guess if i had to nitpick, i might have preferred a more experienced person at HC and then a dynamic OC that's given full playcalling responsibilities

this is a cool article if you like numbers

Kirk Cousins Is Not Better Than Joe Montana. So Let's Fix Passer Rating. | FiveThirtyEight

Ov7I9Zi.png

FOIk2zo.png

Yep, it's funny in that Chad Henne and Ryan Tannehill played for the Dolphins. Mediocre is the word used often. Yet there's always hope a "QB whisperer" will be able to turn things around. And pay Ryan a ton of money while you're at it. Yeah, that will make him better.

Last edited:
In 2016 Edelman became one of three Patriots (along with Malcolm Mitchell and Martellus Bennett) to publish a children's book. Edelman's book, Flying High, is about a squirrel named Jules who learns to overcome his physical limitations through hard work and the assistance of a goat named Tom.

Yep, it's funny in that Chad Henne and Ryan Tannehill played for the Dolphins. Mediocre is the word used often. Yet there's always hope a "QB whisperer" will be able to turn things around. And pay Ryan a ton of money while you're at it. Yeah, that will make him better.

I'd rather have Kaep at this point. Tannehill is just as dumb and less mobile.

Idk man gase was good miami just has no talent

I mean who is their best offensive player kenyan drake?

I dont blame gase too much

Back