Page 12 of 24
TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
221 - 05-31-2010, 05:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetbabyJ View Post
Yea right...do you really believe that?

No matter what they do, Israel will never have support from the rest of the world aside from the few countries that already support them.
They really only need one country to support them, the one with the most powerful army in the world. I am not even going to give you any more hints.

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
222 - 05-31-2010, 05:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TachikomaPilot View Post
Is this the same ship that JoMo just posted about?
Yes. They were asked to go to the Israeli port city of Ashood where their aid would be offloaded and inspected then sent across to Gaza. They refused, tried to run from the Israeli ships, and were boarded, then the IDF commandos were attacked, and opened fire on the attackers.

Gow
VeteranX
Old
223 - 05-31-2010, 05:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Yes. They were asked to go to the Israeli port city of Ashood where their aid would be offloaded and inspected then sent across to Gaza. They refused, tried to run from the Israeli ships, and were boarded, then the IDF commandos were attacked, and opened fire on the attackers.
Watch the video, the aid workers were fired upon long before any boarding attempts were made. They then "attacked" (defended themselves) with chairs and sticks and even more civilians were murdered.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
224 - 05-31-2010, 05:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gow View Post
Watch the video, the aid workers were fired upon long before any boarding attempts were made. They then "attacked" (defended themselves) with chairs and sticks and even more civilians were murdered.
I watched the video. I don't think you know what you are watching.

GreasyBoy
VeteranXX
Old
225 - 05-31-2010, 05:36
They said they were in international waters, so it must be true. What would a boat full of ninjas be doing anywhere near Israel?

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
226 - 05-31-2010, 05:51
Quote:
That video tells different. Did you watch it?

Video's cliffs:
-IDF started shooting before ship was boarded.
-Ship was shot at in International waters.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
227 - 05-31-2010, 05:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by TachikomaPilot View Post
That video tells different. Did you watch it?

Video's cliffs:
-IDF started shooting before ship was boarded.
-Ship was shot at in International waters.
You don't know what you are watching either.

It's possible they were in international waters, that will come out later today though.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
228 - 05-31-2010, 05:54
So is anyone actually defending Israel on the convoy attack?

Gow
VeteranX
Old
229 - 05-31-2010, 05:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreasyBoy View Post
They said they were in international waters, so it must be true. What would a boat full of ninjas be doing anywhere near Israel?
The aid workers are the ones in the bright orange life vests. Some are wearing what appear to be gas masks which is probably due to tear gas getting lobbed onto the ship.

The ninja looking people would be the IDF soldiers who boarded the boat and murdered a bunch of civvies.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
230 - 05-31-2010, 05:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gow View Post
The aid workers are the ones in the bright orange life vests. Some are wearing what appear to be gas masks which is probably due to tear gas getting lobbed onto the ship.

The ninja looking people would be the IDF soldiers who boarded the boat and murdered a bunch of civvies.

So they didn't just mow civilians down, they used tear gas? Using tear gas implies that they tried to stop the situation from escalating making the Israeli version of the story have more weight.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
231 - 05-31-2010, 05:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreasyBoy View Post
Uh...so the guys wearing the black ninja masks are aid workers?
No, they are IDF. Similar guys were boarding the ship on the video.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
232 - 05-31-2010, 05:59
Just ignore Jomo, he's heard it all before and won't listen.
- "You can't reason with a racist."

I found some Israeli comments about this affair quite interesting and typical:

Quote:
Mark Regev (Netanyahu's spokesman) dubbed the flotilla carrying parliamentarians, human rights workers and prominent figures as “violent propaganda” against Israel, adding that there was no humanitarian crisis in Gaza.
Malnourished, but not starving.

Quote:
It was like a well-planned lynch,” one IDF officer said. “These people were anything but peace activists.”
IDF: Soldiers were met by well-planned lynch in Gaza waters

Quote:
'Activists chant slogans that threaten Jews'
Flotilla delayed by glitches again

Quote:
Our adversaries have cntrl-alt-deleted us.
#FreeHasbara

Quote:
"provocation intended to delegitimise Israel".
BBC News - Gaza aid flotilla 'leaves Cyprus'

Quote:
Netanyahu’s spokesman Mark Regev said, “These people call themselves human rights activist, but they are the opposite. ... a regime that has brutally suppressed all political opposition, (Hamas defeated a CIA sponsored coup attempt) ...
and has even made it illegal for a male hairdresser to cut the hair of a woman.”
Fate of Gaza flotilla remains vague

Quote:
“I think that the key thing is that this is not some fair-minded mission coming in that cares for peace. Their flotilla is driven by hate, rather than peace."
Counter-flotilla plans demonstration

Arab MK member who participated in the flotilla to be arrested upon entering Israel:
Israel Prepares to Detain, Deport Gaza Flotilla Activists - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

So the Israeli media is flipping out, dire warnings, existential threat (again) and most importantly they are spinning this event as a huge world hate-on them. Pretty typical stuff. No wonder Israeli's are paranoid. It's too bad they always see themselves as being the victim.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
233 - 05-31-2010, 06:04
****ing pieces of **** is what they are.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
234 - 05-31-2010, 06:06
DAYS before this took place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yphfyN0dqi8

Gow
VeteranX
Old
235 - 05-31-2010, 06:08
This is probably my favourite Israel response thus far:

BBC News - Israel: Gaza ship is 'outrageous provocation'

Quote:
Israel's deputy foreign minister called the Turkish-led flotilla an "armada of hate and violence in support of Hamas".

:r ofl::rof l:

Gow
VeteranX
Old
236 - 05-31-2010, 06:10
Quote:

Although the Israeli press refers to the waters off Gaza as “Israeli territorial waters,” in fact Israel has no legal claim to the Gaza coast. It is the Occupying power in Gaza since 1967, but is in severe contravention of the 1949 Geneva Convention on the treatment of occupied populations.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
237 - 05-31-2010, 06:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Just ignore Jomo, he's heard it all before and won't listen.
- "You can't reason with a racist."

I found some Israeli comments about this affair quite interesting and typical:

Malnourished, but not starving.

IDF: Soldiers were met by well-planned lynch in Gaza waters

Flotilla delayed by glitches again

#FreeHasbara

BBC News - Gaza aid flotilla 'leaves Cyprus'

Fate of Gaza flotilla remains vague

Counter-flotilla plans demonstration

Arab MK member who participated in the flotilla to be arrested upon entering Israel:
Israel Prepares to Detain, Deport Gaza Flotilla Activists - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

So the Israeli media is flipping out, dire warnings, existential threat (again) and most importantly they are spinning this event as a huge world hate-on them. Pretty typical stuff. No wonder Israeli's are paranoid. It's too bad they always see themselves as being the victim.
You seem to be really on top of things. Thanx for the info.

TachikomaPilot
Veteran++
Old
238 - 05-31-2010, 06:51
Quote:

Nope. This is not a piece of propaganda at all. Not one bit. The IDF Vice Admiral always tells the IDF that they are the IDF and that the IDF behaves according to IDF rules professionally. The IDF soldiers need to hear that they are IDF or they might forget.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
239 - 05-31-2010, 06:59
Your welcome, I get emailed the links I posted those since they show a little of how the media manipulates Israeli's by feeding their prejudices.

This forum has really changed. 7-8 years ago everyone would be ****ting on the "filthy" Arabs.
I think the Internet has had a HUGE impact on informing people about distant events.

Holly **** Gow. GW with the video too!

(Cheap vid cameras + Internet) > (Hasbara + Jewmedia)

Most of you thoughts/lies about who was the aggressor in the various wars can be addressed here by reading actual quotes from the Israeli leadership. Scroll to the bottom to the Jeremy R. Hammond post. Again, these are actual documented quotes by various Israeli leaders, and constitute a very high degree of proof, proving the Israeli motivation for starting the 1947 and 1967 wars. I think Jomo would have to re-evaluate his beliefs about these wars.

Sure the IDF loves it's precision munitions, but they love the indiscriminate "kill everything that moves" type of bomb too.
IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
240 - 05-31-2010, 07:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
why cant they have one big state and have different religions occupied under that border?
History explains why. sense pre-classic times it worked that way. Their culture didnt change much sense then.

but war is not the solution. a social revolution must be taken from the inside of that zone.

I think the main problem occured when they decided to mix politics with religion in such extreme way.
If jesus and maomé didnt exist, the world would be more peaceful.

I mean, we could live normaly but with Indigenous religions, like european Celtic and other Nordic religions. Some of the old rome.. why not?

Last edited by AnubiS; 05-31-2010 at 07:11..
Page 12 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
goshin , goshin fucks men , hebes were 1st , i cant stop banking , shit thread shit poster , they took my funny hat