[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

so steele is apparently a partisan, therefore his dossier cannot be trusted

but nunes writes a memo to himself, republicans vote to release it on party lines, and trump declassifies it, and that's "proof"

double standard much

you're a fucking idiot. this memo was written after many months of oversight committee investigations. you're saying the oversight committee is lying?

Took screens for peeps. Enjoy!

XaxB2y4.jpg

Gsf6X11.jpg

rvI7G8L.jpg

OhmvVpm.jpg

a08d3R9.jpg

udsNn3Y.jpg

so steele is apparently a partisan, therefore his dossier cannot be trusted

but nunes writes a memo to himself, republicans vote to release it on party lines, and trump declassifies it, and that's "proof"

double standard much

I can't copy and paste from the web link, but Ohr "allegedly" confirmed the bias in his FBI file. Presumably this can be proven if, you know, charges are brought. I don't see a whole lot of stuff that is wide open to interpretation here. If people are charged this stuff can be proven. If no charges are brought, then I'm willing to call bullshit.

the doj and fbi - let me restate that, TRUMP'S DOJ AND FBI, LED BY HANDPICKED TRUMP MAGA APPOINTEES - both came out with statements calling this memo bullshit.

Last edited:
So after 5 years of surveillance and 3 FISA warrants, surely they have something they can indict Carter Page on by now.

the doj and fbi - let me restate that, TRUMP'S DOJ AND FBI, LED BY HANDPICKED TRUMP MAGA APPOINTEES - both came out with statements calling this memo bullshit.

Actually they questioned the memo's accuracy due to omissions of some facts, not that what was included wasn't fact.

so they used a yahoo news article for the fisa :lol: but didn't mention

steele leaked the information to yahoo news

holy fuck lock them up

Behold the power of being a yahoo news contributor. I told you people a decade ago that yahoo wasn't dead.

MEMO: "The [FISA Court] application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of - and paid by - the DNC and Clinton campaign."

dems smdh :lol: lock them up

trump/putin/pence 2028

oh no, triple thinks it's perfectly fine for clinton to have paid for a fake dossier to provide it to comey/lynch/mccabe to get a fisa warrant to spy on trump during an election season :shrug:

makes watergate look like less than an oz of pot bust

and you cannot tell me that obama didn't fucking know

Steele admitted to senior DOJ official Ohr that he: "Was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president."

how does triple feel about a foreign agent interfering with our election?

:lol:

Back