Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Sileet said:
This game sucks total ass.. The graphics are lame first of all. The atmosphere is pathetic; I feel like a nerd by playing it. When playing this game I feel like I thoes idiots playing d&d while making up 'cool' imaginative things in my mind to make up for the what this game is so obviously lacking (GRAPHICS!).

Oh yea, and the wait time to regen health/mana is gay shit too.. try playing Asherons Call 2.. it's about 20x better.
Hey! Look! It's a moron!

100GranD said:
my minotaur is now lvl 23 :D
You're on Death, right? What's your nick? Just got Pappagrimm to level 27 last night so looking to group tonight for some Sun Dancer fun out of Khar.

:bigthumb:

Aestis said:
A few questions...

How much do +40 int runes sell for and how many ability points does it take to equip?

How much should I sell this shield for? Heartwood Kite Shield of Defense, Def: 53, Block Chance +25%, Skill Req:52%, Durability +40%, Passive Defense +3, Defensive Rating +23. It's value is 19k looking at it
You will normally sell an item for around half it's listed value in your inventory.

Having said that, I'll give you some fine stuff for that shield ... got a few nice toys and some cash.

You're on Death though, right?

Error|550 said:
You're on Death, right? What's your nick? Just got Pappagrimm to level 27 last night so looking to group tonight for some Sun Dancer fun out of Khar.

Where'd you get the sundancer rune?!?!!? can't find that info anywhere!

Roga said:
Where'd you get the sundancer rune?!?!!? can't find that info anywhere!
Nah, nah ... going to go KILL some Sun Dancers. Been at the well for the past few nights but all the mobs are lowbies to me now. Sun Dancers are supposed to be at 77.5 x 23.5 out of Khar so I guess we'll see tonight.

Error|550 said:
You will normally sell an item for around half it's listed value in your inventory.

Having said that, I'll give you some fine stuff for that shield ... got a few nice toys and some cash.

You're on Death though, right?
naw dude a god like rune would sell for a ton of cash.

MaD_ReBeL said:
naw dude a god like rune would sell for a ton of cash.
Nah, was talking about the shield as it's better then the one I currently have.

You're right about the rune, though. Some dude was running around Khar last night offering 150K for a +40 DEX rune.

Aestis said:
How much would you pay? Just for my information to charge other people
I'd give you 10-15K depending on what I had on me as the blocking percentage is very nice on that shield.

Error|550 said:
Nah, was talking about the shield as it's better then the one I currently have.

You're right about the rune, though. Some dude was running around Khar last night offering 150K for a +40 DEX rune.

that almost seems cheap.

ZugZug said:
that almost seems cheap.
For a "god rune" I agree with you, but that was the only offer that stood out when the post was made.

These things are so rare, it would seem to me that you could ask for whatever you wanted (and probably get it).

Hmm... if you log out for 30 minutes or so and come back you are back at your bind?

What level do healers get recall? Do they get recall?

Error|550 said:
Anyone can "get recall" by buying the scroll for same from the resident's town Sage. VERY useful little tool.

I know. Anyone can get identify that way too, but mages get it w/o using a scroll. That's what I am asking. I logged out, hopefully I'll pop back up at bind

seriously we need a guild.

how about the Wayward Souls :shrug:

I want a guild, with a couple sub guilds.....the shadow theives comes to mind ;).

OK, after thoroughly farming this thread I have put together this list of people on the Death server. SB names on left; TW names in parenthesis on right:

Aedifice (nostratic)
Mookie (Wraithchild)
Colosus (Colosus)
Talamius (Talamius)
Falhawk (Falhawk)
Garret Jax (CaptainZero)
Hutu (HisMajesty)
Sneakum McBastage (Rabid Poop)
Lurch (Daemon)
VeX (-Dark-Angel-)
Docta Holliday (Doc Holliday)
Paxil (ZugZug)
Nehya Kathral (Mangle-Me-Elmo)
MaRZ (100GranD)
borlaK (borlaK)
Khor (borlaK)
Rob Morrow (Lord Elessar)
Adren Aline (FOG|Adrenaline)
Kilvaric (SuicideSnowman)
Roarke Imon (cheezit)
Goatse (LostDuck)
Conan Blacksword (NaciMur)
Empirion Dyslexicon (Empirion)
Acro (Shade)
Jacke Skellington (Maniacal)
Orphen Ethereal (Maniacal)
Themoun Tainking (Maniacal)
Pappagrimm (Error|550)
John Magnus (Error|550)
Bhaaerun Phaael (MaD_ReBeL)
Rebel The-Mad (MaD_ReBeL)
Kazi (Roga)
Aiel (Roga)
Mitlu Harukano (Wraith)
Dominiku the Longshot (dommy)
xgalaxy (xgalaxy)
Tougas (F|burt|C)

Time to kick some ass!

P.S. Editing will be on-going as I learn of more folks on Death.

Last edited:
Back