you want people to contribute?

well, i've been whoring TW for years and years.. im a loyal fan.. and this thread is the proof.. i'll help in any way i can rayn.. regardless of Kurayami's trolling.

uh yeah

colosus had a chance to better himself and pay for the site at the same time

instead, he lost about a single dumps worth of weight and the site still runs red

ill donate as soon as i get my paypal account unfucked.... not only did i fuck it up making it a business account for which half the shit i dont remember, they had to complicate the process since then :(

and i cant make a new one so easily.

I gave my wife money and she paypal'd it in. I think she and everybody else that has a paypal account is stupid, but whatever.

I'll gladly donate but we need to end the ++ madness. Time to level up, homies.

And to not do something for the big 10th year would be... I don't know, unCOOL!!!! :mad: :mad:

after what colosus did i wouldnt give these clowns a penny

LeRoy the guy fucked up and pretty much admitted it. He's now paying for the search server himself. Throw in a couple bucks, what say.

Hey for 10 year anniversary let's get =BL= or ((M)) going again. Not with Stephanie though, I hate that twat.

I change names for free when reasonable but if you mean something like titles someone would have to develop it. I code for a living and to be honest the last thing I want to do when I get home is do it more.

So do I, and I understand what you're saying :)

Back