[MEGATHREAD] Modern Warfare 2

I use stopping power and fmj(is that what its called?) anyways, last night I traded it for hardline...I turned it right back on...the benefit of calling your killstreaks early is nice, but you kill so much quicker with the stopping power.

This is the first CoD I have played so this may seem like a dumb question... But do none of you guys use stopping power? I've been using stopping power on the FAMAS and it seems to make that gun pretty badass, but yet nobody is saying that they use it.

except for the post directly above you

imo stopping power is worthless in this game. It has no bearing on weither or not you are going to kill someone all it does is let you get a couple lucky 1 shot kills and such with certain guns. Cold Blooded is far superior

imo stopping power is worthless in this game. It has no bearing on weither or not you are going to kill someone all it does is let you get a couple lucky 1 shot kills and such with certain guns. Cold Blooded is far superior

Well duh

You have to earn tho. lol

Until then SP is the way to roll.

woah woah woah.

seriously very big difference between playing with it and without it. I couldn't believe how noticeable it was.

woah woah woah.

seriously very big difference between playing with it and without it. I couldn't believe how noticeable it was.

with stopping power yea, you will kill someone in 1 or 2 less bullets, but how hard is it to hit them with the extra bullets anyway? At lower levels yea its fine to use but one you get cold blooded theres no reason to use anything else.

with stopping power yea, you will kill someone in 1 or 2 less bullets, but how hard is it to hit them with the extra bullets anyway? At lower levels yea its fine to use but one you get cold blooded theres no reason to use anything else.

Are you kidding me? The results of most gun battles are decided in about the time it takes to fire one or two more rounds. Not having to take that extra split second to down an enemy is vital.

I was all about cold blooded but now I have gone back to stopping power. I actually like the faggots to know where I am at. It might get them out of their fucking hiding place. Also, every loadout has Ninja. FUCK YOU YOU HOMO FAGGOT HEARTBEAT SENSOR.

sackrider.gif

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro

knife + throwing knife

fucken awesome unless the map is Derail/Wasteland

slicin niggas up is my pleasure

This is the first CoD I have played so this may seem like a dumb question... But do none of you guys use stopping power? I've been using stopping power on the FAMAS and it seems to make that gun pretty badass, but yet nobody is saying that they use it.

I use it on every gun.

IMO, there's 2 ways to play. You're either a stealthy ninja and concede that anyone good will kill u in a fair fight and just try to shoot people who don't see u. Or you're good and outgun people, and that involves stopping power.

I use it on every gun.

IMO, there's 2 ways to play. You're either a stealthy ninja and concede that anyone good will kill u in a fair fight and just try to shoot people who don't see u. Or you're good and outgun people, and that involves stopping power.

Just those two and that's it?

More like:

bell_curve.jpg

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro

knife + throwing knife

fucken awesome unless the map is Derail/Wasteland

slicin niggas up is my pleasure

This loadout is super fun to use, but I die alot with it. It's so much fun just running at people and slicing them up.

I have been paying zero attention to these ability thingies, guess I should start. But then I am only level 13 - and not playing much.

Speaking of not playing - the servers have sucked that past 2 days. Most seem to be way too laggy..... should have dedicated servers!

I have been paying zero attention to these ability thingies, guess I should start. But then I am only level 13 - and not playing much.

Speaking of not playing - the servers have sucked that past 2 days. Most seem to be way too laggy..... should have dedicated servers!

I'm only lvl 9, so I still don't have many options for perks, weapons and such. I'm using Marathon, Lightweight, and the one that increases melee distance. I basically run around like a crazy person and SMG or knife anyone I come across. So far it's pretty fun, but I'm really surprised how high I rank in many matches (I sucked badly at COD4). I'm not sure if the "pro" players just haven't separated themselves from the pack yet, or if there's a lower skill-ceiling in this game. Maybe the better players are steering clear of Ground War?

The servers have sucked ass. Last night alone the server I was on migrated about 8 times. I had a good ping but it would drop down to 1 or 2 bars then the server would migrate.

Oh well, last night was the best night ive had. Makes me want to play the game more and more.

And the FAMAS and SP is murder!

Well it is way easier to get kills in this game compared to COD4.

Played Domination, RPD with Stopping Power, Harrier Strike, Stealth Bomber and Chopper Gunner. Got a 37 kill streak :lol:

Ended at 40 - 3 :ftard:

Cold Blooded isn't really needed in Domination and the RPD is fucking OP with Stopping Power and Grip.

Back