android auto fucking sucks

Goddamnit, I was making a networking nerd joke with the 'XR' reference. I have so little care for anything Apple related I didn't even realise a product called an iPhone XR actually existed.

Was a Cisco joke. Cisco IOS (the original one, the trademark of which Cisco licenses to Apple for use) is an aging OS, they have a new revamped version that's a lot more modernised called.. IOS-XR, which is where their future direction goes, but goddamnit Apple, you fucked up that joke for me.

bastards.

y r u back

Apple is for people who are comfortable with their sexuality and self image and who just want a phone that works and really don't give a fuck

Android is for insecure autists who think they are being cool and alternative

I used to use an android but the family group messages got so jumbled because my wife and daughters all had iPhones. I eventually caved and now we all use iPhones. Phone does everything I need it to do.

Apple is so far behind it's not even funny anymore.
yes, and it seems they just only recently added a bunch of shit too...like notifications that couldn’t stack? Ffs Waze only recently came to carplay.

They still don’t even have a desktop...you can’t pick default apps...

The hardware is still solid but Samsung is still far ahead on the display.

I used to use an android but the family group messages got so jumbled because my wife and daughters all had iPhones. I eventually caved and now we all use iPhones. Phone does everything I need it to do.

:lol: My dad bitches because im the only one in our family with a Samsung for the same reason.

i used a 6s for a while. it was a really good phone.

but i'm much happier with the S8. in no order:

1. expandable storage
2. can text from my PC with pushbullet
3. can use the USB-C port more like a PC USB port
4. ToDoist and voice recording widgets
5. split-screen multitasking
6. modified bixby key to hold for flashlight (soooo useful)

iphone is an iphone, android is a personal computer. most ppl will be fine with an iphone and i recommend them

Back