Next stage of life

Rayn has a young daughter, I think a bit over a year old? maybe more. time flies

what do you mean lol he sounds totally happy with his life

You've made numerous threads over the years stating that you're pretty much a low income mindless pile of shit.

Good luck on this adventure.

I dont know if im completely worthless. I suddenly became a department manager and am now in control of the north american market for our machine. So that's p cool i guess.

I want to have kids one day. I feel absolutely no pressure to start now. I'm 33 and have a lot of much younger girls interested in me. I've also never been more fit so I don't feel like I'm getting older at all. My life is just pure hedonism now.

Women my age are absolutely miserable. I have a female friend who is 35 and just miserable, scared, and desperate because she wants to settle down but now she's too old to have multiple kids, she can't cook, and she has no clue how to keep a guy because she's been on the online dating dick carousel for her adult life. She literally cries about it maybe once a month. She was complaining about it to me and said something like "What about girls like us in our 30s?" I really did not have the heart to tell her. It's too cruel. The explanation for most failures in life comes down to two words, "too late."

o ya? you think a meth head could do this???

ran service, drops, added cameras, and did the garage door opener in 3 days. I lit the place with 5 T5 daylight fixtures and used a motion sensor to trigger the lights to turn on. So, when I cruise back in on my bike, I just hit the button on the keychain and the door goes up and the garage is illuminated, then I park and push the button again then walk out the back door towards the house and the lights turn off automatically.

I used 10gauge wire on a 30amp 220v breaker to run the power to the garage. I dug a trench and buried 3/4" PVC pipe. I borrowed a concrete hammer drill from work to punch holes in the back of the garage and also my foundation to the house so i could poke the service through.

inside the garage each plug is done with 12/2 wire on a 20amp breaker. the lights/overhead door/cameras are on a circuit with 15amp 14/2. I could add a 220v later if i want.

I used a Sommer Direct Drive overhead unit. The chain in the track remains stationary and is tensioned between two blocks on either end. There's a 24v motor that uses a gear drive to crawl up and down the chain. It's bolted to the door by a hinge. Then the controller slides on the back and is held in place with two screws. I wanted a really quiet opener. It opens pretty slow i think compared to other ones but the trade off in sound is worth it. The instructions really sucked but overall once i started fitting the pieces together it all made sense. It also came with these cool remotes that fit onto a key chain.

opener was $250
wiring, plugs, sub panel, various electrical bits, conduit, pvc $500
T5 light fixtures $250
4 camera wireless kit $250
overhead door service $115

so a bit over a grand overall having done the work entirely by myself. I did hire a overhead door guy to tune up the springs first.

before it was just a single fluorescent tube in the center of the ceiling, a light switch, one outlet, and it was tapped into a 15amp kitchen circuit that was constantly popping.

My milf is begging me to finish the house since my offspring is festering in her womb but I really couldn't resist the urge to pimp out my garage.

Last edited:
\

I'm reading that the chances of miscarriage skyrocket after 40 - which is a good thing maybe a 50% chance. Bad thing is if this kid goes full term there's a down-syndrome chance of 1 in 100.

Yeah..i don't know what b.s. you're reading that from, but no.

I want to have kids one day. I feel absolutely no pressure to start now. I'm 33 and have a lot of much younger girls interested in me. I've also never been more fit so I don't feel like I'm getting older at all. My life is just pure hedonism now.

Women my age are absolutely miserable. I have a female friend who is 35 and just miserable, scared, and desperate because she wants to settle down but now she's too old to have multiple kids, she can't cook, and she has no clue how to keep a guy because she's been on the online dating dick carousel for her adult life. She literally cries about it maybe once a month. She was complaining about it to me and said something like "What about girls like us in our 30s?" I really did not have the heart to tell her. It's too cruel. The explanation for most failures in life comes down to two words, "too late."
So wait, you're no longer banging your sister?

congrats dude, but i agree with mostly everyone else you should have went with a woman more your age. 10 years older is pretty much setting yourself for failure to become a basically a sperm donor because she wont want anything to do with you after shes taken your seed. women like that usually have decent jobs and kids already

intellectually speaking shes probably a mind ninja so watch out for that too. the years of experience will be great in the sack, but terrible on your mental hygiene

ps especially if shes korean

Big white cok makes a difference, quality sexing stimulates a moribund asian womb back into production.

Congrats to you KS. :clap: congrats on the career too.

Good luck on getting a paternity test done.

Good luck on getting a paternity test done.

most states require it for unmarried couples. if she doesn't agree to do the test well you've got your answer already and you should probably walk out the door

She went to the dr today and is confirmed at 6 weeks pregnant.

I did think about the age question. Her parents are in their late 80's. Most people in my family get dementia and die in their 60's to mid 70's. So it's like a handicap so we can both die around the same time. Plus even at 40 she and I look the same age and she's a ruthless seductress in bed and rocks a hard yet curvy sensuous body for a Japanese woman.

When I'd returned home from Japan I looked around my town and saw all the low class Walmart people shuffling about town - preoccupied with the cost of cigarettes and huffing paint. A sophisticated and intelligent woman is a hard find here so I'm ok with her being older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So the thing is with my job, i work at a backwater Japanese office. We only exist because our company was forced by a customer to sell and support a product in the USA. There were 2 guys supporting the product but one was a lard ass blowhard and the other a totally incompetent phd academic.

Lard ass blow hard could at least fix the machines and keep the department running but PHD hid his incompetence by shuffling blame onto blowhard. Now blowhard has quit and PHD has pivoted and begun blaming me for all the problems. Already I've contacted the president and made clear I am unprepared for the position since blowhard never taught me anything out of fear I'd take his job. PHD has been sending out secret Japanese emails to the president claiming I'm insubordinate and lazy. I know this because the Japanese sales member has informed me of the subterfuge. The culture is very toxic and I'm very paranoid about the backstabbing. Regardless, I've already begun repairing machines and the customers are satisfied with my attitude and willingness to learn on the job. I make sure every victory I drag out is recognized by management. I'm all they have left. I have a meeting with the president and company master technician on Monday to determine future direction of department. I piled in a bunch of repairs on Friday to shore up my status as a capable person (PHD software retard had done a software update on customer supplied computers and broke the machines, then blamed the customer for buying the wrong computers, then didn't tell anyone internally about the problem) I went and touched base with the customer, discovered their machines were broken down, took a report and screenshots, rolled back the drivers to an older version and then it all turned back on. <<<winning>>>. I have several ongoing repair projects, a few quotations, and a continually growing pile of purchase orders. We have a new sales member that was hired for PHD's (supposedly overwhelming workload) and I've already begun providing leadership and direction to him and steered him towards my camp. So we'll see what direction this goes I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back