Reload this Page south park lately...
Page 3 of 5
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 10-04-2017, 13:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by T2-JesusChrist View Post
They are making fun of Trump and white people 90% of the time. The only people who'd deny this are the people who actually hate Trump or white people and are fine watching a show about ****ting on your own race and country. I would get tired of watching self-loathing **** shoved down my throat and I'd watch something else instead, which I do. inb4 I get a "social justice warrior" insult from sjws telling me how evil I am for having opinions and not wasting my time.

It's not the fact that they make fun of him that bothers me, it's the fact that they only make fun of him when they could also make fun of the biggest crowd of cry babies instead, crazy leftists. And instead of portraying leftists as the self-loathing, ugly, awkward and rebellious people that they are, they portrayed them as jocks. And instead of ****ting on BLM or the #Resistance, they make too much fun of the Charlottesville guys. So not even there they had the balls to fully make fun of the actual retards.

Their humor doesn't work because in order to make a good caricature/parody of an event or a person, that event must had actually taken place or that person must've presented those traits. For example, I cannot make fun of youtube for being crazy about the US Army because youtube was never ****ing crazy about the US army. And they cannot ONLY make fun of people who voted for Trump being stupid rednecks that **** **** up when it's the people who didn't vote for him that are freaking out and making protests or destroying people's proprieties. It's not funny, it's just low-effort writing to **** on someone that I don't like. If you'd look at the social media accounts of Matt and Trey now, you'd understand why South park is even ****tier. I think that right now American Dad is the only animated sitcom left that's worth watching. Not incredible, but better.
lock thread and hof plz

Sponsored Links
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
42 - 10-04-2017, 18:46
jesus christ you guys are sensitive sallies

why isn't the comedy fair and balanced>!!>!<?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
43 - 10-04-2017, 18:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
jesus christ you guys are sensitive sallies

why isn't the comedy fair and balanced>!!>!<?
better question is why isn't the comedy funny?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
44 - 10-04-2017, 18:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
better question is why isn't the comedy funny?
it really is bad

i mean if someone nagging and telling you how to feel about everything is funny these people should go back to church or convert to islam

(which many leftists are apparently doing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

i mean it is a religious sermon ..... that is all i see when they talk and people force laugh like applause reel

i dont' know how many foreign born cucks are doing this on late night now (lost count)

but they need a new gig or country to do it in

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
45 - 10-04-2017, 18:55
bc it's south park and never has been unless you were just enjoying the part that patted you on the back for rightthink

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
46 - 10-04-2017, 18:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
bc it's south park and never has been unless you were just enjoying the part that patted you on the back for rightthink
That's bull**** and you know it

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 10-04-2017, 19:00
South Park started getting lame when they lost the ability to do original plots and just
started simply mocking current events. Some of it is funny, most of it is not. Some of it is cringe-worthy.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
48 - 10-04-2017, 19:02
i notice a lot of comedy is doing this lately

it is standard comedy to go against whatever you have in a position of power or authority

soooooooo......if that is trump you go against him

you just do the opposite

just as they went against last guy for 8 straight years and that guy before him

problem is that by going against the status quo we all love to watch comedians do they are actually fighting for the status quo this time around

to watch anyone get in bed with social justice activism is awful

beyond humiliation

i mean to watch people like doug stanhope and bill burr do this almost hurts me at this point

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
49 - 10-04-2017, 19:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
That's bull**** and you know it
what highfive said, the show was funny for the first handful of seasons when it took place in its own little insane world, by s5 or s6 it was just a running commentary on current events (possibly earlier and i just didn't notice bc i was a teenager) and about as funny as the onion or daily show, i.e. occasional chuckle but mostly eye-rolling

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
50 - 10-04-2017, 19:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i notice a lot of comedy is doing this lately

it is standard comedy to go against whatever you have in a position of power or authority

soooooooo......if that is trump you go against him

you just do the opposite

just as they went against last guy for 8 straight years and that guy before him

problem is that by going against the status quo we all love to watch comedians do they are actually fighting for the status quo this time around

to watch anyone get in bed with social justice activism is awful

beyond humiliation

i mean to watch people like doug stanhope and bill burr do this almost hurts me at this point
this is exactly what it means to live in your own world separate from reality

if suddenly all the traditional by definition anti-authoritarian voices are pointed at your team...

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 10-04-2017, 19:25
post-election, i've nearly compleetely stopped watching tv, movies, and going to events around the city because so much of it is infested with anti-trump narratives. Arrival, for instance.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 10-04-2017, 19:37
Does Captain Telly know his Mom is on this month's cover of Crack Whore Magazine?

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 10-04-2017, 19:43
this show stopped being funny after the you killed kenny joke died out. the movie wasn't funny.

i really haven't watched it in over a decade except for randomly catching it on tv once or twice

this show is for illiterates, and if you think it's a smart show, or if you're offended by it, then you're illiterate.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 10-04-2017, 20:14
you keep using that word

I don't think it means what you think it means

maybe u r illiterate

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 10-04-2017, 20:24
coombz is a breeder that works in human resources

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
56 - 10-04-2017, 20:30
another thing about the trump/sjw balance is that how many people not on the internet 24/7 even know what the **** an sjw is? i would guess less than a quarter of a america, whose only know the ideology through tranny bathrooms

i feel like certain people are rather quick to forget we just elected a reality tv star for president

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 10-04-2017, 20:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
coombz is a breeder that works in human resources
I think you have me confused with someone else, I've been in the publishing industry for more than 15 years now :old:

except for the breeding thing, guilty as charged

edit: also, the only people I know who say 'breeder' are homo folks :o

you gay boi?

Last edited by coombz; 10-04-2017 at 20:51..
Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 10-04-2017, 21:06
looks like we got ourselves a gay boy

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 10-04-2017, 21:08

coombz