Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting
Page 14 of 126
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
261 - 10-02-2017, 14:37
You are not going to take guns away.. limit future sales maybe but they are never going to take them.

Whoever said certain amount of firearms and you go on a list.. How is that going work when no paperwork private sale are legal in some states? A list of who owns what doesn't really exist. I have registered 1 firearm in my entire life and that was only in Cali.

Now we got 3d printers cutting lowers.

Silencers? Look up solvent trap. If he wanted suppressor he would have had one.

Guns are here to stay.

Sponsored Links
slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
262 - 10-02-2017, 14:38
A vast vast majority of gun crime is Handgun crime

Only a very small percent is from long guns, why not handguns?? Are they not as scary looking??

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
263 - 10-02-2017, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1teaminlondon View Post
what does drastically reduce the deaths in killing sprees in the US realistically mean? what's the value in cutting 100 deaths in 3 years down to 60 or 40? what does that even solve and at what cost?

how do you even measure what's worse? 1 event in one year where a dude with a machine gun mows down 100 people, or 5 events in one year where an individual goes on a stabbing spree and nets 10 a piece for 50 total. why and how does body count matter even in the slightest? if body count is such an important metric then we should just ban cars tomorrow to save countless lives
How is that not an important metric? The car thing isnt a relevant argument because a car serves a different purpose than an AR15.

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
264 - 10-02-2017, 14:41
Shame Trump's press secretary knew as much about silencers as Hillary does. It was the perfect chance to hammer her.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
265 - 10-02-2017, 14:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haiqFcIXTqs

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
266 - 10-02-2017, 14:42
anyone that seriously calls them silencers doesn't know **** about suppressors

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
267 - 10-02-2017, 14:42
McVeigh will still have the record of a domestic terror attack. Should we ban fertilizer and U-haul trucks?
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia
168 dead, 600 injured, no gun used. Honestly, it would be easy for someone to do another McVeigh at a music festival. That's the next step for these "drive through the crowd" terrorists.

Paddock has the highest shooting record.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 10-02-2017 at 14:55..
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
268 - 10-02-2017, 14:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
you should check murder rates of pistols versus assault rifles
Im very aware of the stats. I just cant fathom the resistance to banning semi automatic rifles. Why not bring the amount of people murdered down? If 2% less people die a year from guns isnt that a good thing? You can still go shoot your glock or whatever.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
269 - 10-02-2017, 14:45
People like to shoot semi automatics.. like millions and they don't go out and shoot people.

Gun isn't available it will be a truck or a bucket of acid or a pressure cooker bomb.

We going to ban everything?

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 10-02-2017, 14:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1teaminlondon View Post
if body count is such an important metric then we should just ban cars tomorrow to save countless lives
ban cars? what if we require comprehensive insurance on them instead? licensing tests with regular renewals, registration of any and all vehicles? and maybe even lower the alcohol positive limit to .08? we could even require people to wear seatbelts and put their phone away while they use them.

i think maybe you're onto something here.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
271 - 10-02-2017, 14:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
i bet there are other countries whose residents consider themselves "free" that have stricter weapons regulation than we do. so i don't know if i agree with that.

but in practice there will be a lot of wasted breath over the next few years. these things are gonna keep happening, the NRA is still gonna have a bunch of money in the game and for every decent idea to limit guns or track their whereabouts, someone will be there prepared to explain why it won't work or limits freedoms or whatever.

my guess is that there will be a breaking point... and it will lead to useless or arbitrary legislation and people will feel good until the next mass shooting. i'm surprised it didn't happen after sandy hook. kids getting shot in the face is usually bad press.
Those same countries still have events like this happen. Mass killings aren't unique to the U.S.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
272 - 10-02-2017, 14:46
D 🖤 on Twitter:

people being mowed down.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
273 - 10-02-2017, 14:49
Search frozen orange juice concentrate and gasoline. Top answer on google.

Ban OJ and Gasoline

Quote:
The three ways to make napalm: One, you can mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate. Two, you can mix equal parts of gasoline and diet cola. Three, you can dissolve crumbled cat litter in gasoline until the mixture is thick.Aug 25, 2014

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
274 - 10-02-2017, 14:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
People like to shoot semi automatics.. like millions and they don't go out and shoot people.

Gun isn't available it will be a truck or a bucket of acid or a pressure cooker bomb.

We going to ban everything?
Like i said to fufu those things arent actually relevant arguments because that is not their designed purpose.

Ok make semi automatic rifles only available to shoot or handle at licenesed shooting ranges under heavy scrutiny. Better?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
275 - 10-02-2017, 14:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Im asking for semiautomatics excluding handguns to be banned as well.

Will it stop people murdering eachother? No. Will it reduce it? Yes.
And the fact that this crank trigger is legal is quite honestly mindblowing.
The largest segment of gun crime is committed by handguns, and it's not even close. Rifles account for 2% of gun related fatalities. For all intents and purposes, if you banned every semiautomatic rifle you would not see any noticeable reduction in gun crimes.

Asking for illegal guns to be made illegalier is not a solution, nor is more regulation into the weapons that aren't committing the crimes.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
276 - 10-02-2017, 14:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Range day. I'll be back late. We are competing against our rivals today. Every round I squeeze off today, I will be thinking of you phrito

able to spend a day at the range

unable to sit at a desk at a job

disability scammer
I too curious about this

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
277 - 10-02-2017, 14:51
Fine.. think that will stop a bad guy who wants a gun to shoot people? Nope

Stop innocent citizens from recreating? Yes

cael
VeteranXX
Old
278 - 10-02-2017, 14:51
these poor rednecks just wanna have fun

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
279 - 10-02-2017, 14:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Those same countries still have events like this happen. Mass killings aren't unique to the U.S.
firearm homicides per 100,000

usa 3.6
canada 0.38
australia 0.16
UK 0.06

shrug

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
280 - 10-02-2017, 14:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
The largest segment of gun crime is committed by handguns, and it's not even close. Rifles account for 2% of gun related fatalities. For all intents and purposes, if you banned every semiautomatic rifle you would not see any noticeable reduction in gun crimes.

Asking for illegal guns to be made illegalier is not a solution, nor is more regulation into the weapons that aren't committing the crimes.
No its not a solution but it helps. Lets go back to the car argument, but one that is actually relatable: Abolish speed limits - people are gonna speed and crash anyway som whats the point in limiting it?

Page 14 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging