[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Obamacare tripled my healthcare costs over 3 years, to provide me with less coverage. You might as well be saying "Hey I know you were raped, but at least you had sex right?"

>buying health coverage on the exchange
>expects something more while selling drywall and drywall accessories

lol I could imagine Vanster willingly calling the cops to come to his place, they would arrest him as soon as he opened the door :rofl:

The only and best way to stop "cyberbullying" is to log off and shut your friggin PC down. Walk away and go do something else with your time. Problem solved, the same as being offended by TV shows or other people.

Just go away, don't expect others to change to suit you. You need to act for yourself instead of expecting others to fix the situation for you. Typical left thinking, minority behaviour.

The greatest threat to Lisa's life is Vanster himself.

Seems to be coming more unhinged every day which is a worry considering his past history of violence, terroristic threats and substance abuse.

Maybe someone should call the cops for both of their sakes.

Well this is the Trump mega thread so probably not the best place for it.

I'm sure there is a corresponding Hillary thread though, probably has about 3 pages.

The greatest threat to Lisa's life is Vanster himself.

Seems to be coming more unhinged every day which is a worry considering his past history of violence, terroristic threats and substance abuse.

Maybe someone should call the cops for both of their sakes.

lol

Lisa left Van years ago.

It's only Van and a room full of abandonment issues now

sargon accosted and threatened with arrest by british SS by his mere presence at a fascist rally:

the scariest part is that the police are telling him "you cant talk to these people, because these people may become violent"

the uk is seriously fucked.
like no fucking return fucked

Back