Reload this Page [Official] :bandit: 2.0
Page 33 of 364
buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
641 - 01-19-2013, 01:29
d

Last edited by buize; 08-06-2022 at 03:38..
Sponsored Links
savage inuit
VeteranX
Old
642 - 01-19-2013, 02:27

euph
VeteranXX
Old
643 - 01-19-2013, 14:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY1DunEESv4

euph
VeteranXX
Old
644 - 01-19-2013, 14:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDRRm_fNww

Zear
VeteranXV
Old
645 - 01-19-2013, 14:17
I think it's part tolerance, part set/setting. When you smoke regularly, it doesn't hit you as hard. I'm a med smoker and I haven't skipped more than 10 days total in about three years, so I don't expect great highs anymore. Sometimes I get them because I get high somewhere new. Sometimes I just get a new strain, which can make a significant difference. Sometimes I'm just in a better mood and the pot enhances that.

As for being high in public, I too am cursed with uber-red eyes. It makes me unnecessarily paranoid. There is some risk, as I don't live in a large enough town to be confident I won't run into anyone from work. My eyes have been a long-running battle for me to overcome mentally. Some days I just say "**** it", but most of the time I try to hide them.

euph
VeteranXX
Old
646 - 01-19-2013, 14:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brOc1k8xur8

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
647 - 01-19-2013, 14:49

every way of ingesting marijuana is going to give you a different high. vaping vs smoking, smoking in a pipe vs a bong or bubbler. blunts vs joints. it's all different and some methods will even get you more blasted than others. im using a mini bong and taking bowls to the dome. its gets me high every time but sometimes its like i dont even notice the high, just a slight head change. that can be annoying.

there's nothing like the first bowl of a day on an empty stomach. i can always say "im high". remember that eating or drinking will sober u up quicker and smoking on a full stomach can produce a different high than smoking on an empty stomach. also, taking a tolerance break can greatly increase your high. look into thermogensis supplements and performing an 'oil change' to flush out your system while taking the t-break. remember that you'll never get back that 'first time' u got high feeling but u can get pretty damn close with a nice long tolerance break and the right smoking device and right strain of reefer.

Last edited by epidemic; 01-19-2013 at 14:59..
p0ng!
VeteranX
Old
649 - 01-19-2013, 16:59

Zear
VeteranXV
Old
650 - 01-20-2013, 00:17

Andrew6
Veteran³
Old
651 - 01-20-2013, 00:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wm4n View Post

every way of ingesting marijuana is going to give you a different high. vaping vs smoking, smoking in a pipe vs a bong or bubbler. blunts vs joints. it's all different and some methods will even get you more blasted than others. im using a mini bong and taking bowls to the dome. its gets me high every time but sometimes its like i dont even notice the high, just a slight head change. that can be annoying.

there's nothing like the first bowl of a day on an empty stomach. i can always say "im high". remember that eating or drinking will sober u up quicker and smoking on a full stomach can produce a different high than smoking on an empty stomach. also, taking a tolerance break can greatly increase your high. look into thermogensis supplements and performing an 'oil change' to flush out your system while taking the t-break. remember that you'll never get back that 'first time' u got high feeling but u can get pretty damn close with a nice long tolerance break and the right smoking device and right strain of reefer.
Thanks man. Yeah I've kind of wondered how food and stuff affects a high, be it eating before or during. I'll try it on an empty stomach next time as I often smoke after making dinner or whatever.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
652 - 01-20-2013, 14:11

smoking on reggs

trying to get a reup in order

Zear
VeteranXV
Old
653 - 01-21-2013, 00:13

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
654 - 01-21-2013, 15:37
this is what all my bics look like. take the safety off for ease of use gg

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
655 - 01-21-2013, 18:59
I like to listen to TM once in a while when I have nothing else to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Xca_aFTEo

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
656 - 01-21-2013, 19:13
I'm getting my weed from silkroad exclusively now.

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
657 - 01-21-2013, 19:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl7ykldswwM

Zear
VeteranXV
Old
658 - 01-21-2013, 23:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wm4n View Post
this is what all my bics look like. take the safety off for ease of use gg
I buy Scripto lighters because they don't have a safety and because they have an adjustable flame. I buy them in 10-packs so that my environment reaches saturation and I never have to look long to find one.

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
659 - 01-22-2013, 02:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zear View Post
I buy them in 10-packs so that my environment reaches saturation and I never have to look long to find one.
LOL

I just thought that was funny the way you put it haha

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
660 - 01-22-2013, 08:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zear View Post
I buy Scripto lighters because they don't have a safety and because they have an adjustable flame. I buy them in 10-packs so that my environment reaches saturation and I never have to look long to find one.

i buy the 100 pack of small bics from costco for ~$20, then everyone has lighters, and i never have to worry about looking

Page 33 of 364

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] :bandit: 2.0

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
420 blaze it faggot , :bandit: , alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert , all kinds of ill shit , it's always 4:20 somewhere , they took my weed , weed , won't smoke with willie again.