[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fffcf7b989a8bd73304c9821894c19c349f5d696b100aa2ddb9c115e45327be9.jpg

The Oscars may be in a slump, but next year's Best Picture will change that.

It's got it all. Music, multiculturalism, environmentalism, anti-capitalism, a female lead falling in love with a person of color, and an evil white man played by the best evil white man actor ever.

The Oscars may be in a slump, but next year's Best Picture will change that.

It's got it all. Music, multiculturalism, environmentalism, anti-capitalism, a female lead falling in love with a person of color, and an evil white man played by the best evil white man actor ever.
vs black panther

Enlighten me. How is the 2nd amendment getting shit on?

Kennedy is the one who chooses which cases to the supreme court will entertain and has turned a blind eye to quite a few cases that have moved up to the supreme court (looking at 9th district) level and sent them back down to the lower courts which have ruled in favor of asinine restrictions standing despite the unconstitutional laws using anything but strict scrutiny (which they should) for their rulings and completely ignore the Heller decision. This has emboldened states to further infringe on the one fucking god damn constitutional amendment that plainly states "Shall not be infringed"

The 2nd Circuits second-class Second Amendment intermediate scrutiny - The Washington Post

Last edited:
Kennedy is the one who chooses which cases to the supreme court will entertain and has turned a blind eye to quite a few cases that have moved up to the supreme court (looking at 9th district) level and sent them back down to the lower courts which have ruled in favor of asinine restrictions standing despite the unconstitutional laws using anything but strict scrutiny (which they should) for their rulings and completely ignore the Heller decision. This has emboldened states to further infringe on the one fucking god damn constitutional amendment that plainly states "Shall not be infringed"

The 2nd Circuits second-class Second Amendment intermediate scrutiny - The Washington Post

Thanks for the info.

I live in MD. I know about infringement, unfortunately.

Back