[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i mean i really don't want to be racist

DXy1MjxXkAAZLUp.jpg

DXy1Mj1WkAAoIHH.jpg

DXy1MmNXUAAQd9J.jpg

DXy1MpSWkAARRom.jpg

It's pretty obvious they are implementing shame (something they dont have, just look at posters dealydump, failtowel, and others) to implement their marxist agenda:

Communists’ Ten-Point Plan for Erasing Families
Some of these ideas were already emerging in “The Communist Manifesto.” There, Marx and Engels included a shocking but telling 10-point plan for their new ideal of humanity. Here it is, in direct quotation:

• Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
  • A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
  • Abolition of all right of inheritance.
  • Confiscation of all property of emigrants and rebels.
  • Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
  • Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
  • Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
  • Equal obligation of all to work….
  • … gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
  • Free education for all children in public schools…

How could a classless society guarantee equality of income when some persons at birth were unjustly handed more income from their parents than others?

It's no surprise that this bullshit ideology was dreamed up by a fucking parasite (Marx) and ironically, funded by Engel's inheritance / investments.

Note: Engels did not believe in marriage. He lived with Mary Burns then shacked up with her sister Lizzy after Mary died.

The Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx

Full freedom of marriage can therefore only be generally established when the abolition of capitalist production and of the property relations created by it has removed all the accompanying economic considerations which still exert such a powerful influence on the choice of a marriage partner. For then there is no other motive left except mutual inclination.

What we can now conjecture about the way in which sexual relations will be ordered after the impending overthrow of capitalist production is mainly of a negative character, limited for the most part to what will disappear. But what will there be new? That will be answered when a new generation has grown up: a generation of men who never in their lives have known what it is to buy a woman’s surrender with money or any other social instrument of power; a generation of women who have never known what it is to give themselves to a man from any other considerations than real love, or to refuse to give themselves to their lover from fear of the economic consequences.
https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1884/origin-family/ch02d.htm

Translation: Program the next generation to think correctly and the old ways will be forgotten.

Aka: Today's soy bois.

Small government! Free market!

But also protectionism!

I don't see anything wrong with those things. You can encourage free markets and deregulation within the borders but still have a federal authority in charge of protecting that market by ensuring fair and equitable trade with other nations.

I don't see anything wrong with those things. You can encourage free markets and deregulation within the borders but still have a federal authority in charge of protecting that market by ensuring fair and equitable trade.

there is no need for windows, doors, gates, or walls i hear

ya u r a true bastion of honesty, i can only hope to be as genuine and honest as you are on TW one day

maybe then ill be able to strawman too

your words are moving

but i don't believe any of them

maybe this is a thing among your people and homeland wherever that may be tomorrow

haven't seen groove this mad since his last sack of weed got wet

DRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPF

which fictional ad hominem attack will get a reaction

throw enough trash at a wall and maybe some will stick

maybe next you'll call me a nazi, cuz silly hyperbole always hits home

its totally different when the 'alt-left' does it tho

then its absurd and makes them look stupid

"Gonzales is now considered the favorite to win the DA election for Bexar County, which includes the city of San Antonio and is one of Texas’ largest counties. If he wins, Gonzales will join at least 11 progressive lawyers since 2015 who have won district attorney’s seats thanks to massive financial donations from Soros."

We are buying our way into wins

Maga!!

which fictional ad hominem attack will get a reaction

throw enough trash at a wall and maybe some will stick

maybe next you'll call me a nazi, cuz silly hyperbole always hits home

its totally different when the 'alt-left' does it tho

then its absurd and makes them look stupid

yes yes the jewish nazi

wouldn't that be a fun straw man

and people wonder why words no longer have meaning

this is how you know u did your job correctly

"Gonzales is now considered the favorite to win the DA election for Bexar County, which includes the city of San Antonio and is one of Texas’ largest counties. If he wins, Gonzales will join at least 11 progressive lawyers since 2015 who have won district attorney’s seats thanks to massive financial donations from Soros."

Maga!!

i know you're not happy about that. but it's a nice troll.

Maga!!

did he get tired of buying sec of states? no one can keep

up soros

Back