[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i won't believe a goddamn thing the globalist rag the economist puts out

at least, until somebody tweets a screencap of an article headline

isn't that what your graph without a source was?

screencaps put sources

u aren't at screencap level yet

DXsNpopX4AEZnMS.jpg

DXsNpo4WAAE3OdA.jpg

like this with life

like this with trade

nothing left inside them but TDS outrage

Last edited:
speaking of complete mission failure

JDlrSpk.png

:lol:

everyone needs a voice on youtube

except voices that make you uncomfortable, or upset, or are mean enough and full of enough microagressions that it causes you to not want to spew your own flavored bullshit anymore

this is the youtube mission

DKsHZVoUQAAnf9M.jpg

((( )))

Actually they said it may do more harm than good, but since you take words like might, could, and may as absolutes, I understand your position.

Actually they said it may do more harm than good, but since you take words like might, could, and may as absolutes, I understand your position.

I understand that an association that is supposed to benefit from the tariffs saying things like 'deeply concerned' mean nothing to you.

Especially when there is such an amazingly positive track record regarding tariffs in our very recent history.

I understand that an association that is supposed to benefit from the tariffs saying things like 'deeply concerned' mean nothing to you.

Especially when there is such an amazingly positive track record regarding tariffs in our very recent history.

if there is one thing CNN does well it is absolute exaggeration and hyperbole

Not at all, I value their opinion on the matter. But I recognize that it is a concern, not an absolute. It's something you seem incapable of. If it were a certainty, they would not express a concern. They would say it's a certainty.

Can you acknowledge the possibility that the concern might be unfounded?

shitlibs this week: OMG I LOVE WALMART NOW

first they raise the gun buying age

now they import straight from China to bypass trade barriers....undermine American manufacturers

FUCK THAT LIVING WAGE AND AMERICAN JOB SHIT WE TALKED ABOUT LAST YEAR

:rofl: With a name like "BIG ALUMINUM", you know his opinions must be legit :rofl:

I wanted BIG ALUMINUM INCORPORATED

and here was some female jew spokes lady named "brock"......likely another david brock globalist cousin

i mean talk about disappointed

i was here to buy stock in that company

Back