Kurayami has been lurking.

togo is too stupid to be kura

Or an excellent troll ...

As I said ... Togos first post was a computer question troll, about the same time Kurayami was on the whole "computer expert" shtick. Then he went silent for years and only became active again when Kura left.

Togo = Kura, it doesn't take rocket science to work it out.

Togo lives in Canada and I'm pretty sure Rayn has confirmed this. Are you telling me Kura uses a Canadian proxy to post on TW?

You do realise that IP geolocation is poor at best. If Kura is using an ISP that has a Canadian office, his IP block could geolocate to Canada. Kura is smart enough to know this and Rayn would simply confirm it.

My IP range is geolocated to the opposite side of the country, and some IP ranges in Australia geolocate to New Zealand, Singapore and the US. At work I watch Hulu because one of the static IPs geolocate to the US.

It also helps to recognise that Togo is one of the most active posters on TW ... coninkidink? I think not.

Togo is not Kurayami. End of story.

Wow, really?

And you know this because ... what ... Rayn confirmed it?

You suck Togos cock?

You are Kuras bum buddie and are butt hurt that Togo/Kura would perpetrate this troll without bringing you in on the joke?

Stop acting butt hurt and let Togo/Kura out of the closet.

I don't give a shit about either of them. They're people I don't know. You seem to be the one obsessed with finding Kurayami's true identity.

I don't give a shit about either of them. They're people I don't know. You seem to be the one obsessed with finding Kurayami's true identity.

Says the tard who fights for Togo not being Kura, then demands that Togo isnt Kura "End Of Story".

How about we change the topic of discussion to you?

For instance, why did you change your name? Is it because everybody realized how much of a faggot you were?

How about we change the topic of discussion to you?

For instance, why did you change your name? Is it because everybody realized how much of a faggot you were?

Oh that's an easy one, try harder ... the same response used for Nappy applies to you.

Actually nappy, it had to do with bringing it into line with the nick I use on other websites, but if thinking it was because I was ripped on makes your cock hard, then I wouldn't want to take that away from you, it is probably one of the few chances you can get it up.

But hey, its irrelevant, you are going to keep on thinking it was because people thought I was a faggot, and nothing will ruin that little dream for you. So ... "Stay Hard" dude.

Back