Kurayami has been lurking.

Cause you have psychopath serial granny rapers on this forum that are super creepy and will find your info out to rape your grandmother.

why is it so bad to be contacted by fraggle

you guys act like he is the grim reaper or something

Kura had this persona that he had built up. People found out it was a lie. Speaking of people who are gone because real life embarrassed them, I heard moker quit because of CP.

Is this true, can someone tell me the story.

because Kurayami made them look stupid on the internet and that is a BIG FUCKING DEAL so they must prove beyond doubt that he is a nerd

as if there ever was any doubt

Its high school taken to a new level. I tend to avoid those threads because the people who enjoy it are the same idiots I avoided in high school.

He didn't lie about anything.

no you're right

he tried to hide various details of his pathetic life, unsuccessfully

while at the same time trolling people about their lives which were a ton better than his which is kinda hypocritical if you ask me

no you're right

he tried to hide various details of his pathetic life, unsuccessfully

while at the same time trolling people about their lives which were a ton better than his which is kinda hypocritical if you ask me

And what business concerning his "pathetic life" was yours?

It may have been hypocritical but he didn't really lie and pretend he was a billionaire with a harem or something.

How 'pathetic' was his life anyway? We found out he lives with his brother or something?

And what business concerning his "pathetic life" was yours?

uh you might want to ask him that question since he made it his mission to troll people about things they did in real life

It may have been hypocritical but he didn't really lie and pretend he was a billionaire with a harem or something.

How 'pathetic' was his life anyway? We found out he lives with his brother or something?

he spent most of his mom's life insurance money on computer parts and cameras

he begged people for fuel money due to his wastefulness

he went to community college

etc

Back