Kurayami memorial

So what does that say about him when the tables were turned? Fraggle tossed my personal info out all over this board and then Data called my corporate HQ and lied to them about me being an illegal alien. 2 weeks of paperwork faxing, investigations and some rather uncomfortable conversations in my office later, I'm still here, but Johnny runs off as soon as someone posts his home town.

Have you ever asked yourself WHY you're still here?

Kurayami I sat at home and listened to Torn in your honor.

I miss you bro. I'm downloading an episode of WWII Flight Aviation Heros History channel, and I am playing IL-2 flight simulation in your honor.

After that I'm going to download anime episodes.

i flipped out at kura plenty of times

i never called for him to be banned unlike other people, i found him funny :shrug:

I never got to debate Patton vs. Rommell with Kurayami which sucks. He's the only one who might've had a chance on that one.

i guess dull has its draw on me. personally, i dont like going into a thread im genuinely interested about and have kura snipe someone about a comment / picture / quote they had from 2 years ago, to then be followed up by one of the many anti-kura crusaders go back and forth for 2-3 pages, completely shitting on the thread and leaving it in tatters.

I agree with this.

kittycat aka isuk@life is the one who should leave tribalwar

not Captain AwesomePants Kurayimaha

tribalwar dide a little the day the douche squad of fucking queerbags "nexted" him

Who the hell is going to keep us updated on all the new shit for OFP/Arma/Arma II now?
Bleh.

Also, airplane threads were pretty awesome. Lots of hi-res pictures of cool shit. Most of my desktops came from those threads.

Hey why don't we have a random tomfoolery memorial?

Minorities having sex next to the train tracks and such.

The darkness is angered by these hostile responses, the darkness does not appreciate your lack of kindness.

Back