[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

cael were u a freedom player in STALKER

u still have time to switch to Duty or at least Monolith

5KMDQnq.jpg

volya anarchy boys represent

Last edited:
I just got back from a quick trip to Minneapolis. I grew up in the Midwest. Lived in a few different places but have been pretty much in Portland for around 18 years. Holy shit. People were so nice. The chicks were so fucking hot. The women are the way I remember them when I was a lad. Feminine but strong. Real women capable of cooking, carrying around kids, driving in the snow, and doing it while looking clean, healthy and amazing.

Things were orderly. There was snow and people were not dying because of it. The city was in good shape. No homeless drug addicts littering the pavement.

I realized I miss mainstream USA. Portland is not a dream, folks. It's a mismanaged, misguided shithole. It's a combination of laid back Oregonians giving way to California style government. I am not long for this city. I am only here a couple more years and then I am out. I need to wash the Portland off me in some place like Texas. Maybe even Minneapolis. Getting stoked.

End Blog.

nah dude move to eastern Tennessee

its shocking how fuckin hot the women there are

last time I flew in to visit family there I had to get wheels installed on my fuckin jaw so I could walk

I just got back from a quick trip to Minneapolis. I grew up in the Midwest. Lived in a few different places but have been pretty much in Portland for around 18 years. Holy shit. People were so nice. The chicks were so fucking hot. The women are the way I remember them when I was a lad. Feminine but strong. Real women capable of cooking, carrying around kids, driving in the snow, and doing it while looking clean, healthy and amazing.

Things were orderly. There was snow and people were not dying because of it. The city was in good shape. No homeless drug addicts littering the pavement.

I realized I miss mainstream USA. Portland is not a dream, folks. It's a mismanaged, misguided shithole. It's a combination of laid back Oregonians giving way to California style government. I am not long for this city. I am only here a couple more years and then I am out. I need to wash the Portland off me in some place like Texas. Maybe even Minneapolis. Getting stoked.

End Blog.

Minneapolis is pretty liberal bro... Of course its more sane than west coast libs but for real

Also girls arent hot there

Back