Godzilla! Huge Earthquake in Japan

Good god. Watch those cars near the very end when they cut away. There is a dude that turned around and is trying to drive away... He was just about to get swept away.

Personally i think the anti-nuclear movement have made the probability of a disaster or meltdown increase. Somehow i think plants built now are far safer then ones build in the 70s. But no lets just let those plants get older instead of building safer and more productive ones, cause nuclear power is scary ooOOOooo...

Some one catch me up on this.
Did the nuke plants get fucked?
Any rad leaks?
IS NIMBY GOING TO RUIN AMERICA AGAIN WITH A NEW GENERATION OF MORANS

1739: More from that unidentified official at Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency on rating the incident at the Fukushima nuclear plant on the IAEA scale of 0-7: "Right now we are considering the accident should be rated four. The rating may be changed in accordance with the development of the condition."

Three Mile Island was a 5. Chernobyl was a 7

The top government spokesman said TEPCO has begun new cooling operations to fill the reactor with sea water and pour in boric acid to prevent an occurrence of criticality, noting it may take several hours to inject water into the reactor.

In addition, it will take about 10 days to fill the container with sea water, he said. There is a great possibility that the reactor will be decommissioned as the injection of sea water containing salt and impure substances will make it difficult to operate it safely again, experts say.

Last edited:
executeMS0411_468x556.jpg

those poor japanese people i hope everything works out ok for them

Last edited:
hey guys my friend said on facebook that it's no big deal so stop being a bunch of emo crybabies who suck at the bloated rotting teat of the american media hegemony
lgbr is obviously being his usual spaz self, but japan would be better equipped than most to deal with an earthquake / tsunami... i mean they've been preparing for this for the last 100 years.

Good god. Watch those cars near the very end when they cut away. There is a dude that turned around and is trying to drive away... He was just about to get swept away.

Yep, there was some definite confusion among the chaos. At 1:30 you can see 1, possibly 2, pedestrians in the lower right near the map of Hokkaido. I'm pretty sure that person is dead now. I don't see how they could have survived unless they were a pro swimmer (even then...).

god damn... this footage really puts into perspective just how puny and insignificant man is compared to mother nature... despite everything we have accomplished, she can bitchslap the living fuck out of us with what (in relative terms) would be the equivalent of a mousefart for her

I wonder what happened to those poor souls driving around in the video.

I really feel bad for Japan right now. On the bright side it could've been much worse considering. Who knows, maybe this will help boost their economy and create jobs in the long run. If there's any country that can pull though it's Japan.

Oh god, not the Broken Window fallacy again.

badmofo's head hit ground , giant radioactive lizard , lgbr says erryting aok , never forget pearl harbor , nuclear power scares me , nuclear powered monsters , the ocean took my son , we sinned god attacks

the tags... :rofl:

they've still got another 24 hours to get things back to normal for lgbr to be correct. you guys don't know shit. business as usual on monday!

Back