Daily Show and libtards on abortion/rape

Bored. I don't give a fuck about abortion or gay rights. It's bullshit nonsense that doesn't affect enough people to care about. But since the libtard media has been railing the anti-white male agenda super hardcore the last couple weeks over the issue and the partisan DS idiots are chipping in with completely made-up figures, why not...

Anti white male movements told by white males(well educated)
You made the thread you idiot
You just got "hill'd," In your own thread

United States National Violence Against Women survey

A survey.

I use factual data from the FBI: 84,000 reported rapes (not even convictions), and you come back with a survey performed by an agenda-driven pro-women group. :lol:

Sorry, where are the FACTS that several million women a year are raped in the US?

Aw people have pointed out to you not every rape is reported. Just because it isn't reported doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

ACOG--American congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists:
ACOG - Statement on Rape and Pregnancy

estimated rates of unreported rape ranges from estimated 48-60% according to: Figures from the Statistical Abstract, unnumbered table entitled "Police Reporting Rates for Personal and Household Crimes: 1975 to 1987," page 168.

Well when dealing with rape and pregancy you are going to be dealing with mainly women although men can be raped they certainly won't be getting pregnant. Dear God how dare a group that deals with 99% women be pro-woman.
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You clearly haven't done much of any research and your ability to disregard opposing data, that might question the premises you have set forth not only squarely puts you into the intellectually dishonest category, but clearly in the realm of religitard whose worldview can't possibly be challenged by such pitiful things as facts.

You know, you could always go find productive outlets for all of your nerd rage
Oh no, libtards that I'm calling out for their constant bullshit and intellectual dishonesty think I'm angry.

What ever will I do?!

Last edited:
Aw people have pointed out to you not every rape is reported. Just because it isn't reported doesn't mean it wasn't rape.
And just because it was reported doesn't mean it WAS rape. Funny how that works both ways, EXACTLY as I said before.

ACOG--American congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists:
ACOG - Statement on Rape and Pregnancy

estimated rates of unreported rape ranges from estimated 48-60% according to: Figures from the Statistical Abstract, unnumbered table entitled "Police Reporting Rates for Personal and Household Crimes: 1975 to 1987," page 168.

Well when dealing with rape and pregancy you are going to be dealing with mainly women although men can be raped they certainly won't be getting pregnant. Dear God how dare a group that deals with 99% women be pro-woman.
Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You clearly haven't done much of any research and your ability to disregard opposing data, that might question the premises you have set forth not only squarely puts you into the intellectually dishonest category, but clearly in the realm of religitard whose worldview can't possibly be challenged by such pitiful things as facts.
Pray tell, how do they get accurate, factual data about rapes that AREN'T reported? Anonymous surveys?

Should we ignore the fact that the other survey linked said up to 95% don't report rapes?

Whose survey is correct and if there are such ridiculously massive gaps between them, why are you quoting them as fact?

Taken from your link:
"Any person forced to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will is the victim of rape, a heinous crime. There are no varying degrees of rape. To suggest otherwise is inaccurate and insulting and minimizes the serious physical and psychological repercussions for all victims of rape."

DERRR REALLY? Forced sexual intercourse is rape? Thank goodness the 12-year-old that wrote that article told us that. I love that they are basically saying there is no such thing as false accusations of rape. That's the part of the intellectual dishonesty your kind won't admit to.

The idiot Akin that made the infamous quote already said he misspoke, as anyone with a brain knows already that he did. He was very clearly talking about miscarriages and not actually getting pregnant. Of course, you'd have to actually have heard what he said before making statements based off of it though.

Sometimes I wonder if Validuz's e-persona is an incredibly elaborate troll that makes him look like one of the stupidest people on TW

Validuz operates on a plane far above the plebeian math of conventional libtards. It is not for us to question him.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there was a court decision that engaging in coitus with an intoxicated female, whether she agrees to do it, is always rape. Additionally, any kind of touching of a female can be rape, such as touching the hiney.

the only thing i took away from this thread is validuz wants rapists to step up their game

Last edited:
It's a shame that rape has to be brought up at all in the discussion of whether or not abortion should be legal. There is something legitimately wrong with a person who believes they have the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body.

Pro-life is anti-woman.

Back