38 studios MMO in development "Copernicus"

Ya, and you were not really a sleeper on this board to make the first "sweet I talked trash to a professional athlete" post.

Tell me what you do/did/don't do for a living so I can make fun of you. Not sure if there is a fantasy draft for people what you do but it's worth a shot.

Cool thing will be to wait until you have a career ending injury then do the macho tough guy post on some obscure internet forum that couldn't have less to do with the topic at hand than tissue paper does to hand grenades.

Putz.
Don't worry bud. "HeLLrAiSr" is a well known retard here.

p.s. Sorry I don't watch sports or I might know who you are. :( What team (anyone)?

Fantasy isn't stale...it's just been taken over by WoW. WoW is a vampire sucking the blood out of the fantasy MMO market. I'd love to see something beat WoW, but it seems far to entrenched now. People have been playing too long, invested too much.

Having a long open beta would definetly help. I would have never played WoW if it wasn't for open beta. Have the subscription cheaper than WoW, and you have a fighting chance at pulling people away.

It isn't impossible, it's just an uphill battle.

I'm still sort of amazed how well wow's art scales. I ran it back in (04?) just fine and it still looks spectacular in late 2008 running at 1920x1200.

Back