You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

yea the first 50k posts were fire but yea after 50,001 it was just like dude its old stop yea totally got old for me right there

I love all the people defending Kura in this thread. The guy has been a complete douchebag to [strike]half the[/strike] almost the entire forum for years, and you're honestly surprised that someone finally got him back? This was pretty much inevitable :lol:

Yeah, can't say I didn't see this coming.

yea the first 50k posts were fire but yea after 50,001 it was just like dude its old stop yea totally got old for me right there

man... can you just explain why you defend and like Kura so much? You guys had a date or something or it's just the sake of arguing and saying exactly the opposite of other posters?

Pardon me... just a quick question....

Why would anyone give a fucking shit about personal information on the Internet really?

My name, phone numbers, businesses, addresses, pictures, fuck even live webcams have been on the net for like 12 years... who give a fuck.... If anyone ever came to my house or business I'd either have them arrested or put them in intensive care... big deal.

I dunno... maybe if I worked for someone else I might feel differently... I guess people could cause problems with an employer... but even then, who gives a shit... If you're a standup employee, any rational boss would try to protect an employee being harassed by someone off the internet, rather than fire them or something...

I dunt get it. :shrug:

Back