[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

in all fairness ...

3Dyx6LZ.jpg

Lol gg

Last edited:
World MAGA

Austria’s ‘Burqa Ban’ law comes into force - The Washington Post

VIENNA — A law that forbids any kind of full-face covering, including Islamic veils such as the niqab or burqa, has come into force in Austria.

Starting Sunday, wearing a ski mask off the slopes, a surgical mask outside hospitals and party masks in public is prohibited.

The law, popularly known as the “Burqa Ban,” is mostly seen as a directed at the dress worn by some ultra-conservative Muslim women.

Violations carry a possible fine of 150 euros (nearly $180.) Police are authorized to use force if people resist showing their faces.

Okay to beat the shit out of them :rofl:

Yikes. Well thank God this isn't Hillary tax plan then.. we would really be fucked

Republican Tax Cut Would Benefit Wealthy and Corporations Most, Report Finds - The New York Times

Thank God... that was close. Yeah, I think I will buy a new 5th Wheel Camp Trailer

dear god stfu ellen

And you too. I ask both you and SuperPatr about what "freedoms" your involvement in Vietnam or serious involvement elsewhere wins you. Botyh you cuks equated the military with "protecting freedoms" and I and the vast majority of thinking, walking talking human beings see through that spurious bs claim. I'm just wondering why you and superT can't see thru it?

And does this "protection of American freedoms" worth the (now) >$900Bn/year? :lol: That's quite a cost. For an upper middle class household, it would be around $18K/yr :rofl:

THAT'S A GODDAM RIPOFF.

Oh shut it left. You forced the issue. Re-read the last line fuckers

When Arizona passed a sweeping measure last year prohibiting all cities within the state from taking any action contrary to state laws, Republican lawmakers said it was about getting everyone on the same page.

Arizona's city leaders — most of them Democrats — saw handcuffs.

The measure, which critics have called "the mother of all 'preemption' laws," was a first-of-its-kind law that allowed the state government to withhold funds from cities, counties and municipalities that pass any laws, regulations or ordinances that violate any state law.

Cities Have a Good Idea? Not Unless the State Says So. - NBC News

Vote it in or shut the fuck up and quit trying to force your will

Fellow Mayor Rips San Juan Mayors Trump | The Daily Caller

Mayor Perez told TheDC that the story Cruz is telling the media doesn’t mesh with what he has seen from the federal government.

“My experience is different. I have been participating in different meetings at the headquarters of FEMA and our government and the help is coming in and right now my experience is different from hers. I’m receiving help from the government, we are receiving assistance from FEMA, I got people over here helping us with applications for the people that have damage in their houses. And we have here in Guaynabo, we have thousands of people that lost partially or totally their houses,” said Perez, who is a member of Puerto Rico’s New Progressive Party.

When asked about Cruz’s “genocide” statement, Perez said, “I don’t know why she is saying that. What I can tell you is my experience. She is not participating in any meetings and we had a couple already with the governors and with representation of FEMA and of HUD, of these whole federal agencies that have given us help and she’s not participating in those meetings and some mayors from her political party have been participating, so I don’t know why she is saying that. My experience is very different.”

This bitch has been MAGA'd big time

Back