[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

obama granted clemency to a bunch of poor low level non violent drug offenders caught up in the failed war on drugs.

trump granted clemency to a friend who lied to congress and ran cover for him. it's something hillary would do, you should be proud.

MAGA!

so you are saying that anyone who lied to congress should go to jail, right?

asking for a friend

so you are saying that anyone who lied to congress should go to jail, right?

asking for a friend

no, i'm saying this clemency move is so flagrantly corrupt that i'm surprised any of you are trying to defend it. it's even more surprising that some of you seem to be happy about it. they don't call it a cult for nothing though.

i mean really it's something hillary would do.

no, i'm saying this clemency move is so flagrantly corrupt that i'm surprised any of you are trying to defend it let alone that some of you seem to be cheering for it.

he lied to congress

he gets the book thrown at him

comey admitted on live television that clinton lied about having classified emails on her private server in a closet of her home illegally.

she gets a stern talking to.

fuck it. :shrug:

it's time to get nasty

he lied to congress

he gets the book thrown at him

comey admitted on live television that clinton lied about having classified emails on her private server in a closet of her home illegally.

she gets a stern talking to.

fuck it. :shrug:

it's time to get nasty

Obamas going down any day now 6/15

no, i'm saying this clemency move is so flagrantly corrupt that i'm surprised any of you are trying to defend it. it's even more surprising that some of you seem to be happy about it. they don't call it a cult for nothing though.

So the clemency move is corrupt, but the arrest..that was a-ok?

obama granted clemency to a bunch of poor low level non violent drug offenders caught up in the failed war on drugs.

trump granted clemency to a friend who lied to congress and ran cover for him. it's something hillary would do, you should be proud.

MAGA!

how uninformed is this douche haha

OBAMA WAS A SAINT

What about that time Bill Clinton let a convicted terrorist out of prison?

Rodger Stone is pretty benign compared to Bill Clinton commuting the sentence of Susan Rosenberg on his last day in office.

Susan Rosenberg was a member of the FALN, a marxist terrorist group that bombed and killed American's in the United States during the 1970's and 80's. She was serving a 58 years sentence... when Bill Clinton commuted her sentence and released her from prison.

Today... she runs Thousand Currents a fundraiser and financier of Black Lives Matter.

Hrm...

Oh, but it gets better (worse)... On Obama's last day in Office he let out López Rivera... serving 55 years and was also a member of FALN as its suspected leader that robbed an armored truck, and assassinated New York police officers. He built bombs that went on to kill Americans.

So yeah.... "Booohoooo! Rodger Stone's sentence for saying mean things and lying to the FBI was commuted by President Trump".

Last edited:
The thing is i don't remember anyone here celebrating those moments. You point out things like the egregious clinton pardon and pretend like everyone here thought it was the single greatest accomplishment of his presidency. who here is making that argument?

It's possible for both clinton's pardon and trump's clemency to be shady as fuck. how are you so blinded your partisanship?

Every time Trump does something deplorable, the Trumptards only defence is yeah but Obama or yeah but Hillary. Actually admitting he did something fucked up and corrupt and you might as well set fire to the rule of law is hard.

The case againt Roger Stone is controversial... there isn't consensus that he deserved to be in jail at all in the first place... there is plenty of evidence showing that he was caught up in the partisan effort to undermine and disrupt President Trumps Administration by partisan actors.

I didn't come anywhere close to suggesting that it was Clinton's "greatest accomplishment"... I was pointing out the hypocrisy of making a big stink about Roger Stone when two Democrat Presidents have done far worse.

Conflating Roger Stone with FALN Terrorists is what "blind partisanship" looks like. You are the one trying to present the case of Roger Stone as egregious.

i'm pointing out that there's really no reason to be celebrating roger stone's clemency because it wasn't a move that benefits the american people.

just like there was no reason to celebrate the faln terrorist clemency or the iran contra pardons.

Last edited:
i'm pointing out that there's really no reason to be celebrating roger stone's clemency because it wasn't a move that benefits the american people.

just like there was no reason to celebrate the faln terrorist clemency or the iran contra pardons.

would you say there is way more of a reason for leftards to cry and bitch and want the powers of presidential pardons to change now than there was when clinton and obama used their powers to release people with far greater sentences and bad intentions?

because holy hell, i don't remember hearing a peep out of them either time for those situations. it's the same exact thing as what you are saying. partisan bullshit.

I wasn't celebrating anything.

I think the others are just happy to see another ploy of the Left crumble into dust... because all of the "shady as fuck" that has come to light over the last 3 years would have been swept under the rug had Hillary Clinton won as was the plan.

partisan bullshit is saying trumps pardons are good and clintons are bad.

i'm here saying both are shitty.

shady as fuck like giving a bunch of money to some no name trump insider to produce masks, instead of giving that money to a company with a proven track record of making masks? things aren't looking any less swampy with trump than we would have had with hillary.

Last edited:
ya but they owned the libs

6f93261c-70ff-49fe-aa9f-356edb04959d_text.gif

oh yeah?

well where were you back then calling for the presidential pardon reforms?

where were any of you leftards?

that's right, no where to be found. but NOW oh shit NOW, they are both shitty, of course!

shady as fuck like giving a bunch of money to some no name trump insider to produce masks, instead of giving that money to a company with a proven track record of making masks? things aren't looking any less swampy with trump than we would have had with hillary.

bullshit

You have been a leftist suckhole just regurgitating cnn. You just do the same thing when presented factual data. "oh I am the same as you..both sides are"

oh yeah?

well where were you back then calling for the presidential pardon reforms?

where were any of you leftards?

that's right, no where to be found. but NOW oh shit NOW, they are both shitty, of course!

i know right where were you back during the iran contra. why weren't you calling for presidential pardon reforms back then?

i'm not calling for presidential pardon reforms now, nor have i ever called for that. correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this the sort of self dealing that makes people hate hillary?

"Stone had testified to Congress that Credico was his WikiLeaks go-between, but prosecutors said this was a lie in order to protect Jerome Corsi."

This is it? This is what they got him on? And retarded leftists are raging about his sentence being commuted? :rofl:

It's nothing. And it was only obtained through a completely fraudulent investigation in the first place. There is no Russian conspiracy.

Last edited:
Back